- Senior Manager (Service Specialist) - Child and Family Services
- South East Queensland (Gold Coast/Brisbane) Location
An exciting opportunity to join the Nationwide Child and Family Service Excellence team which has been designed to create service delivery outcomes for young persons in our care. The team focuses on supporting, guiding and facilitating teams on areas such as service compliance, team-based support and local community/family engagement.
Own It - How we get the job done
The key objectives of the role include:
- Enable and support Customer Service Delivery teams to create positive customer outcomes and satisfaction through a focus on planning, goal achievement and outcomes
- Monitor and ensure service compliance at all time
- Manage individual contracts and funding agreements
- Establish and maintain relevant systems, processes and tools which enable Customer Service Delivery teams to effectively engage with customers
- Contribute and facilitate specific service improvement plans relating to Child and Family services.
Please click on the following link to review the Role Statement.
Make It Matter - What you will bring to make a difference in other's lives
As a Service Specialist Child and Family, you will have the following skills and experience:
- Extensive experience in relationship development and management
- Extensive experience in customer service, with strong business acumen
- Proven ability to work in incident response and crisis coordination, including accurate reporting and effective decision making
- Proven ability to effectively identify business insights, trend analysis and reporting
- Demonstrated ability to effectively problem solve complex issues and apply critical thinking
- Expert facilitation and communication skills (written and verbal, including presenting to groups)
- Sound knowledge and experience in business systems: RiskMan, Carelink and SolvSafety (desirable)
- Demonstrated ability to perform business related activities such as negotiation, support coordination planning and experience in developing staff
- Proven ability to work collaboratively with external and internal stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to effectively deliver balanced outcomes across customer, financial and workforce perspectives
- Experience in Therapeutic based care models
- Knowledge of customer review panel processes (desirable)
- Current driver's licence and willingness to travel interstate
- Relevant probity clearance and willingness to undertake state required pre-employment checks
Keep Calm & Be Happy - How you will interact with people and other benefits
Joining Lifestyle Solutions makes you feel like you are making a difference in people's lives. Our team is here because they care, and because of this, we have an enriching and rewarding culture within our teams. Other benefits include:
- Competitive remuneration package including vehicle or motor vehicle allowance
- Opportunity to salary sacrifice
- Self Managed Teams
Respect - Who we are and why we do it
We're people who care. Lifestyle Solutions provides services to people with a disability, young people and children in Out of Home Care, their families and communities. Our customers receive services designed to meet their everyday needs and support them to achieve their goals. Our national workforce is committed to providing service that is reliable, responsive, flexible, friendly, empathetic and caring. We believe everyone is equal. We stand for everyone in society having equal opportunity and equal respect. We do this by providing our customers access to quality services and dedicated people who make a real difference in their lives. We believe this is everyone's fundamental right.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Columba Catholic College, Charters Towers is seeking an experienced and dedicated Science and Maths Teacher. This role is a Full Time, Permanent position commencing as soon as possible. The preferred [...]
Medical Receptionist - Part Time Position Strive Health and Physiotherapy About Us We have run a successful General Practice in the Western growth corridor of tropical Townsville, North Queensland, [...]
About the opportunity The School of Nursing and Midwifery is one of the largest of schools within the Heath Group and Griffith University. Our School has a strong international reputation, and we ar [...]
An exciting opportunity exists for a dedicated and dynamic individual to join our leadership team. In this role, you will coordinate, quality assure and ensure compliance of all our VET offerings, whi [...]