Duties and Responsibilities
- Continuous improvement of site HR, pro-active assistance in driving Company initiatives
- Compile Employee’s letters in regard to Financial Letters, Court Summons, and Immigration Letters etc. as requested
- Provide advice to staff on the effective manager of employee relations including, agreement terms and conditions, performance management, EEO, counselling, discipline and termination
- Assist in the development and implementation of HR policy, procedures and systems and ensure effective application of those throughout the company
- Undertake special projects, investigation and research on human resource related matters as requested
- Monitor probation and performance assessments
- Provide demob advice, documentation and on call assistance
- Compiling the warning letters and supporting documentation
- Addressing Camp Employee issues
- Compile the ER/IR Weekly progress report.
- Review subcontractor’s industrial pre-qualification assessments and provide IR risk summary to project team. Implement strategies for the potential risks and monitor for duration of term onsite.
- Implement audit register for Subcontractors and review their ERMP commitments.
- Perform other duties within the organisation that may be necessary to suit operational requirements
- Tertiary qualification in Human Resources / Industrial Relations
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Strong working knowledge of the industrial relationship frame work and Fair Work Act
- Strong problem solving skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work autonomously in a fast paced working environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Time management skills
- Microsoft Office Suite basic
- Knowledge of the construction industry will be advantageous
Civmec + You
At Civmec, we offer an inclusive workplace with a ‘Never Assume’ culture, sustained by our experienced and supportive management team. Our Reward and Recognition program acknowledges our employees’ achievements and contributions to Civmec’s success. Staff employment benefits start with income protection, and go on to include access to novated leasing, and offers from our corporate partners such as health insurance and holiday travel discounts.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
We are looking for a ED SRMO for locum work in rural WA. Due to current restrictions the doctor must be WA based. Dates: 20 January (1000 - 2000) 23-24 January (2200 – 0800) 24-26 January [...]
About Us The Autism Association of Western Australia is the largest specialist lifespan organisation in Australia, providing support to people with Autism through a wide range of services from early [...]
An opportunity exists for the right person to join our successful family operated rural business approximately 200km south east of Perth in Narrogin. Basic mechanical knowledge is required and must h [...]
In Australia, Dentons has offices across Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne, Perth, and Adelaide. Our expertise, attitude and accessibility attract many of Australasia's most successful and innovative organ [...]