Project: Redevelopment of a major health facility.
The redevelopment and this project consists of the reconfiguration of the campus, the decommissioning of existing buildings and a new Adolescent and Young Adult Hospice that will be located to the south east of the site.
You will be part of an amazing global business and have the opportunity to work with experienced staff to develop your project management skills.
To be working closely with the project manager you will manage client reporting, consultant and contractors throughout the delivery of this project.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Reporting to the project manager and leadership team,
working on the strategy and delivery of a health infrastructure project.
- Maintaining that the highest standards of health and safety are considered as a priority through all stages of the project, so supporting the team to ensure safe project working practices are adhered to for all site personnel, is always a critical element working at Mace.
- Assisting the project manager in monitoring and coordinating all key aspects of the project, including but not limited to, cost, value, risk, logistics, neighbour relations, safety, quality, M&E;, design and environment.
- Coordinating timely and communicating with clients and stakeholders and ensuring close-out and practical completion schedules are completed and issued.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
- Passion for Customer Service - Excellent Communication Skills - Competitive Salary + Benefits Working for a market leader in financial services - positive team culture in a customer service fo [...]
About us: It's an exciting time to be part of Stride. You may have noticed we've changed our name from Aftercare to Stride. We’re leaders in mental health service delivery, specialising in working [...]
ob Status: Role 1: Temporary, Flexible Time (12 hours per week) Role 2: Casual Salary: Base hourly rate of $27.60 per hour , plus scaled penalties and 9.5% superannuation. Casual contracts wil [...]
- Location:- NSW Government Department based in Macquarie Park/CBD/WFH - 6 month contract / 3 days per week - $1100 p/d PMO Lead / Project Specialist In partnership with this large Financial [...]