FedEx Express is one of the worldslargest express transportation companies and has consistently been selected asone of the worlds top 500 companies and the World’s Most Admired Companies by“Fortune” magazine. FedEx provides fast and reliable delivery to more than 220countries and territories.
As TNT and FedEx officially joinedforces on 25 May 2016 this role will support both FedEx and TNT businesseswithin Australia.
- General administration and office duties
- Control Agent & Outside Hire Administration, taking responsibility for maintaining all compliance & inquiries
- High level of attention to detail
- Data entry skills
- Report on weekly Service Quality KPI’s
- Ensure a high level of customer service is provided to all internal and external clients
- Any other related task as directed by the Manager
- Ensure compliance with OHS, Dangerous Goods and Environmental legislation
- Contribute to the climate of active continuous improvement of processes, procedures and systems
- Attention to detail
- Analysis and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-motivated and comfortable with a high level of autonomy
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines
- Enthusiastic, motivated and determined
- Enjoys the versatility of office and warehouse work
- Transport Industry experience advantageous
- Track and trace experience advantageous
- Advanced computer skills especially in MS Office (in particular Excel)
- Experience working in similar administration role
People-Service-Profit (P-S-P). We takecare of our People so that they can deliver impeccable Service to our customerswho will give us the Profit necessary for FedEx to be successful. Our successin the industry is attributed to our people. Through out P-S-P philosophy, wehave a work environment that encourages employees to be innovative in deliverythe highest possible quality of service to out customers. We care for ouremployees’ well-being and value their contributions to the company.
We honour innovation, integrity andcommitment. We have many formal policies, procedures and programs to bring outthe best in our staff, individually and in teams.
We strive to be the Best Company towork for with the Best Service and the Best Brand in our Industry.
- SafetyAbove All Culture
- Careerdevelopment opportunities
- Apositive working culture, with our People-Service-Profit philosophy – putting ourpeople first!
- We carefor our employee’s well-being and value their contributions to our company
We are a supportive, caring andpassionate team of operations professionals and we pride ourselves on our highperformance, high integrity culture. If this position and our workingenvironment sound like the right fit for you, then do not wait and please applytoday.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job description Forklift Operator Immediate Start Weekly Pay Competitive Pay-rate About the Role WorkPac are seeking Forklift Operators to move into a yard-based position in Redbank Plains (QL [...]
At Catholic Early EdCare we share all parents’ aspirations to watch their children grow. We do this by incorporating the latest early education research and practice into our programs and creating s [...]
Cafe 63 Redbank Plains is looking for an experienced Chef. We are popular local cafe brand with huge focus on high-quality food and friendly service. If you're an enthusiastic and passionate person [...]
- Are you an enthusiastic, passionate and caring dietitian? - Do you enjoy hospital and private practice setting? - Do you thrive in a supportive team environment? Solutions with Food is seeking [...]