About the role
Go behind the scenes in our operations team at Welshpool station. OurHandlers are committed to sorting our freight and ensuring all shipments movethrough our station seamlessly and with care, so that we can deliver on ourservice promises. Processing our customer’s shipments takes a huge team ofoperational Handlers, on the ground tackling and coordinating a high volume offreight to ensure our customers can deliver for their customers.
- Safely manage andinternally move all the consignments that come in and out of our station in atimely manner
- Label allconsignments to ensure efficient route
- Sort consignmentsto the correct delivery area
- Work together asa team to ensure efficient turnaround times
- Previous warehouse experiencedesirable
- HR Licence required
- Forklift license is highly desirable
- Outstanding customer serviceexperience
- Safety focused with an understandingof chain of responsibility
- Exceptional written and verbalcommunication
People-Service-Profit (P-S-P). We take care of ourPeople so that they can deliver impeccable Service to our customers who willgive us the Profit necessary for FedEx to be successful. Our success in theindustry is attributed to our people. Through out P-S-P philosophy, we have awork environment that encourages employees to be innovative in delivery thehighest possible quality of service to out customers. We care for ouremployees’ well-being and value their contributions to the company.
We honour innovation, integrity and commitment. Wehave many formal policies, procedures and programs to bring out the best in ourstaff, individually and in teams.
Th e Mission
We strive to be the Best Company to work for withthe Best Service and the Best Brand in our Industry.
- Safety Above All Culture
- Career development opportunities
- A positive working culture, with ourPeople-Service-Profit philosophy – putting our people first!
- We care for our employee’s well-beingand value their contributions to our company
We are a supportive, caring and passionate team ofoperations professionals and we pride ourselves on our high performance, highintegrity culture. If this position and our working environment sound like theright fit for you, then do not wait and please apply today.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
*** Comfort Keepers provide over 1000 hours per week and we have more hours available*** If you have a caring nature and have the passion to look after the elderly or disabled you may have what it t [...]
We're looking for a candidate to this position in an exciting company. Lead workshops and interviews to elicit and define requirements Translate technical requirements to clear specification document [...]
Senior Consultant, Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management Country: Australia Cities: Adelaide, Brisbane, Canberra, Melbourne, Perth, Sydney Area of expertise: Job Description As an Avanade D365 F [...]
Fixed Term Dec 2021 Midland location ASAP About Us The Autism Association of Western Australia is the largest specialist lifespan organisation in Australia, providing support to people with Auti [...]