At T2 we are all about the love of tea and delivering an exceptional customer experience. T2 offers one of the largest ranges of specialty teas from around the world. We encourage our customers to experience the world of T2 through tasting, exploring and discovering the art of brewing that perfect cup. Each day is about reinvention and pushing the boundaries – I guess you could say it’s tea done a little differently.
We are currently looking for a highly driven and experienced Store Manager for our location at Melbourne Central!
Please note this a 12 month fixed term contract.
We are looking for a dynamic Retail Leader who:
- Can build and lead a world class customer service culture within their team
- Drive performance for their store through great leadership skills and abilities
- Will be diligent in keeping up to date, implementing and maintaining safety policy and procedures for their customers and their team
- Have experience in engaging, coaching and developing a high performing team
- Possess a strong understanding of store operational duties including effective rostering, visual merchandising, stock management and retail operational processes
- Are passionate about working with people
- Are self-motivated and driven
- Have excellent time management and organisational skills
- Are committed to continually learning and growing their career within retail
- Have a passion for the work they do!
Your responsibilities will include:
- Delivering and maintaining exceptional customer service standards in store
- Ensuring all safety policy and procedures are being communicated to team members and implemented in store
- Achieving budgeted sales, wage targets and managing other controllable costs
- Coaching and developing your teams to support their performance and development
- Managing operational duties for your store (including effective rostering, visual merchandising, managing deliveries and stock) and ensuring these are complete within given timeframes and to standard
- Ensuring your store is operating to correct T2 policy, processes and guidelines communicated from your Regional Manager and Support Office
- Creating a positive and engaging environment for our customers and teams
In return, we offer:
- A motivating and rewarding work environment
- Generous team member discounts
- A comprehensive onboarding program
- A competitive salary on offer
- Incentive program
- And endless cups of delicious tea!
If this sounds like your cup of tea then we would love to hear from you!
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Cardiology Catheter Booking Clerk - Part-time role - 64 hours per fortnight - Based at the Royal Melbourne Hospital The Royal Melbourne Hospital As one of the largest health services in Victor [...]
Inspired by and dedicated to Australian contemporary artists, Art Series Hotels offers a hotel experience a little extraordinary. The Cullen is in the heart of Prahran and is home to a team of hos [...]
Job Description Location: Melbourne | Northern Metropolitan Job type: Not provided Organisation: Melbourne Health Salary: Salary not specified Occupation: Communications, Marketing and Media Ref [...]
At T2 we are all about the love of tea and delivering an exceptional customer experience. T2 offers one of the largest range of specialty teas from around the world. We encourage our customers to expe [...]