At T2 we are all about the love of tea and delivering an exceptional customer experience. T2 offers one of the largest ranges of specialty teas from around the world. We encourage our customers to experience the world of T2, through tasting, exploring and discovering the art of brewing that perfect cup. Each day is about reinvention and pushing the boundaries - I guess you could say its tea done differently.
With more than 80 stores in Australia, New Zealand, the United Kingdom, the United States & Singapore, T2 has a continued commitment to its people. We value courage, curiosity, creativity, passion and generosity.
New role! - An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Studio Production Coordinator to join our Creative team.
You will be responsible for ensuring the Studio is run efficiently, work is delivered on time, on brief, and on brand and internal and external stakeholders’ expectations are managed.
We are looking for someone who is super organised, has a passion for the detail and interested in role within Creative. You could be someone who’s just finished Uni, or looking for a career change, as long as you have the right attitude and has a love of process and organisation!
- Ensuring all briefs and completed on time and on budget
- Managing key stakeholder expectation
- Maintaining Creative assets on T2’s DAM and Creative Server
- Coordinating assets and workflow with internal and external stakeholders
- Optimizing efficiencies and allocation of resources against Business priorities
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Creative, Design, Marketing, Media, Communications
- 1 years’ experience in either a marketing, studio assistant or producer role is ideal
- Understanding of the end-to-end creative production process
- Highly organised with a great attention to detail
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to effectively communicate with both internal and external stakeholders
If this sounds like your cup of tea, then we would love to hear from you.
What’s on offer?
A competitive base salary and a fantastic T2 Team Member benefits program are also on offer to the successful candidate.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description Location: Melbourne | Northern Metropolitan Job type: Not provided Organisation: Melbourne Health Salary: Salary not specified Occupation: Administration/Secretarial Reference: 5 [...]
Administration Coordinator - Nursing Education and Simulation Education - Support a dynamic and innovative Nursing Education and Simulation Education team - Full Time position - Located at our [...]
Job no: 0049454 Work type: Fixed Term Location: Parkville Division/Faculty: Vice-Chancellor's Office Department/School: Academic Salary: $75,011 - $86,158 (UOM 5) Role & Superannuation rate: Pro [...]
Cardiology Catheter Booking Clerk - Part-time role - 64 hours per fortnight - Based at the Royal Melbourne Hospital The Royal Melbourne Hospital As one of the largest health services in Victor [...]