Dale Alcock Homes South West
An exciting opportunity has become available for an experiencedScheduler to join our team. Reporting to the Estimating &Scheduling; Manager, the primary responsibility of this role is toquantify all the materials and labour required to build eachhome. This role is a permanent full-time position.
Key responsibilities of this role include:
- Quantifying and ordering the material and labour required to build our homes across a variety of different building types including single storey and multi-unit development jobs
- Collaborating with our Site Managers and suppliers to assist them with any queries
- Actioning variations and verifying/approving “Extra to Order” invoices
- Checking and proofing of work
- Raising purchase orders and sending to all relevant parties
- Interpreting contract documentation, plans, building processes and procedures, relevant legislation, standards and codes
We are looking for someone with:
- Previous experience in residential construction Scheduling
- Ability to read and interpret architectural and engineering work drawings and specifications
- Good understanding of construction methods
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- An enthusiasm to learn, use initiative and help others
- A strong team mentality, who likes to have fun
- Analytical skills and great attention to detail
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to consistently meet deadlines.
Don’t miss this opportunity to become a part of theamazing team at the South West'sleading project builder.
To apply for this excellent opportunity, please send yourcurrent CV outlining your skills and experience to the APPLY NOWlink below! Contact Jamie Herring on 9792 0555 with anyqueries.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
We create smart innovations to meet the mobility challenges of today and tomorrow. We design and manufacture a complete range of transportation systems, from high-speed trains to electric buses and dr [...]
- #19976662 - 11 May 2021 - Junior Administrative Assistant/Office Support - THE PIER GROUP PTY LTD - Bunbury WA 6230, Australia - $30,000 - $40,000 p.a. - Full-time - Due t [...]
With nearly 7,000 employees across six continents, our rich diversity, unmatched vertical integration model, and unparalleled operational and technical expertise across the value chain, position Trono [...]
Position Profile : We are currently seeking to appoint a Consultant – Emergency Medicine. In this role you will provide comprehensive clinical service in Emergency Medicine to patients of WA Coun [...]