- Teach and support international students to help them reach their university goals
- Be part of a collaborative and innovative teaching environment
- 12 month appointment, 0.6 to 1.0 FTE subject to student enrolments and ability to teach across multiple units in STEM
Monash College is the preferred pathway to Monash University for international students. For over 20 years we have been leaders in our field, preparing the next generation of global professionals to succeed at university and in their careers.
Within the Diploma’s division, we offer a guaranteed pathway into bachelor courses at Monash University. We have diplomas leading to degrees in Arts, Art and Design and Architecture, Business, Education,
Engineering, Information Technology, Science and Applied Data Science. All students who achieve the required grade are offered a place at Monash University with full credit into the second year of their degree studies. Our programs adhere to strict educational benchmarks in teaching and innovation.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
We're looking for a candidate to this position in an exciting company. Employee relations and policy Remuneration and benefits Change management Performance and talent management Learning and organi [...]
- Outstanding PhD opportunity in the field of additive composite manufacturing as part of the “National Industry 4.0 Testlab for Composite Additive Manufacturing” - Work with leading national and [...]
Job Description Location: Melbourne | Eastern Metropolitan Job type: Not provided Organisation: Monash Health Salary: Salary not specified Occupation: Administration/Secretarial, Communications, [...]
- Part of Metal Manufactures Ltd - est. in 1916 + over 2000 employees Aust wide - Respected national organisation that values its employees - Full time permanent opportunity - Clayton VIC Purcha [...]