"At CommBank we areproud to support flexibility, let's discuss what this means foryou"
See yourself in ourteam
The Advisory Team is responsiblefor providing tax advice to the Group on new or significant transactions, products,changes to taxation law and issues relating to both domestic and international.
In addition, the team provideapprovals, support on complex compliance matters and transfer pricing support.
Do work that matters
You will assist the ExecutiveManager in:
- Responsible for completion of theGroup’s transfer pricing related obligations including country-by-countryreporting and documentation preparation;
- Provide international tax andtransfer pricing advice to key departments and internal stakeholders;
- Oversight of the tax obligationsrelating to offshore jurisdictions including regular liaison with offshore CFOsand contribution to advice for transactions affecting the offshorejurisdiction;
- Contribution to compliance with overalltax obligations for the Group including in relation to controlled foreigncompanies and offshore branches; and
- Assist the team in improvingprocesses including implementing new tax technology solutions;
- Support business teams within theGroup with tax queries and advice in relation to changes in tax law;
- Support with managing tax risksacross the business in accordance with the Group’s governanceframework;
- Liaising with the ATO onpre-lodgement reviews, risk reviews, information requests or other informalcommunications;
We’re interested inhearing from people who have
- CA / CPA Qualified
- Experience gained in a charteredaccounting, legal, or corporate tax division.
- Strong knowledge of internationaltax and transfer pricing;
- Well-developed research,analytical and communication skills;
- High proficiency with taxtechnology platforms and extracting and manipulating data;
- Strong collaborator and able towork independently;
- Ability to help improveprocesses.
- Risk Mindset –All CommBank employees are expected to proactively identify and understand,openly discuss and act on current and future risks.
If you're already part of theCommonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply throughSidekick to submit a valid application. We’re keen to support you with the nextstep in your career.
We're aware of some accessibilityissues on this site, particularly for screen reader users. We want to makefinding your dream job as easy as possible, so if you require additionalsupport please contact HR Direct on 1800 989 696.
Advertising End Date: 06/05/2021
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Description: Ku-ring-gai Library Service is looking for multiple library assistants (part time) to provide high quality customer service across our four branches. Library Assistant (3 x Permanent p [...]
Description: Ku-ring-gai Library Service is looking for multiple library assistants to provide high quality customer service across our four branches. Library Assistant (3 x Permanent roles) - Sal [...]
Diploma Educator required for our Long Day Care Centre in East Lindfield Diploma Educator - $60,531.64 - $70,216.93 p/a + super - 35 hours per week - 12 month - Mat leave cover - Workin [...]
- #19920299 - 06 May 2021 - Permanent Part-Time Administration, Accounts & Marketing Assistant - Lindfield Group - Orange, New South Wales - $30,000 - $40,000 p.a. - Part-time - [...]