"At CommBank we are proud to support flexibility, let's discuss what this means for you"
See yourself in our team
Group Treasury forms part of the wider Financial Services division. Group Treasury is responsible for the Group’s funding and liquidity management, capital forecasting and execution, and asset and liability management. Group Treasury works closely with the business units across a number of areas providing strategic assistance and advice to support the decision-making processes.
Group Treasury Finance provides management accounting and product control support for Group Treasury Front Office operations, including Portfolio Management (Asset & Liability Management, Liquidity Investment Portfolio),
Group Funding & Liquidity and Capital & Regulatory Strategy desks
Do work that matters
- Project Support: Support as a business user key ongoing transformation and continuous improvement projects.
- Continuous Process Improvement: Drive a culture of continuous improvement to streamline and optimize existing processes.
- Change Control: Ensure continuity of delivery from automation solutions through a thorough change control process.
- Management Reporting Calendar: Manage range of management reporting outputs including: Daily P&L; Reporting process for Portfolio Management desk, Month end reporting – Management Pack analysis for Portfolio Management.
- Daily Performance Analysis: Ongoing oversight on Portfolio Management NII & OBI performance reporting analysis issues, including engagement with counterparties in Product Control & Transfer Pricing teams.
- Financial & Balance Sheet Controls: Coordinate a regular review of key Treasury balance sheet positions for Portfolio Management. Support periodic review of financial reporting controls and reconciliations in line with group policy. Implement all audit recommendations as per agreed deadlines.
- Statutory Reporting: Support role in Treasury’s half year and year end statutory reporting processes.
- Stakeholder Management: Build and maintain a productive relationship with the key stakeholders across the Group
We’re interested in hearing from people who
- Tertiary qualification in Accounting/Finance / Commerce / Economics / Mathematics / Engineering / Computer Science
- Must be familiar working with data (e.g. experience working with SQL, Python or R)
- Experience with Tableau and/or Ability to price simple financial products will be looked upon favorably.
- Working knowledge of financial products (such as Fixed Income, FX & IR Derivatives, Debt Issuances, etc.)
- Risk Mindset – All CommBank employees are expected to proactively identify and understand, openly discuss and act on current and future risks.
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We’re keen to support you with the next step in your career.
We're aware of some accessibility issues on this site, particularly for screen reader users. We want to make finding your dream job as easy as possible, so if you require additional support please contact HR Direct on 1800 989 696.
Advertising End Date: 06/05/2021
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
MEDICAL RECEPTIONIST - Casual - approx 16-32 hours per week - Ideally flexible with days and hours of shifts and happy to work additional hours when necessary. - Lindfield and Roseville locatio [...]
Description: Ku-ring-gai Library Service is looking for multiple library assistants (part time) to provide high quality customer service across our four branches. Library Assistant (3 x Permanent p [...]
Description: Ku-ring-gai Library Service is looking for multiple library assistants to provide high quality customer service across our four branches. Library Assistant (3 x Permanent roles) - Sal [...]
Please note that rosters are predetermined. Before applying please ensure you are available to cover the following roster:12pm – 4pm Monday to Friday Do work thatmatters As a Customer ServiceSpeci [...]