For our office in Sydney, we are currently looking for a senior accountant to join our growing Fund Services team. We offer a strong opportunity to gain exposure to accounting and administerting Alternative Investment Funds, as well as a young, dynamic, and international corporate atmosphere with the benefit of customized training adapted to your needs throughout your career
- You will have the full responsibility of a client account and as thus will act as the main liaison and point of contact for all matters relating to the account;
- You will be an important link between management and junior staff, responsible for and knowledgeable about the quality of the work that is carried out for the account;
- You will review work produced for submission to senior level staff;
- While employed as a Senior Officer you will have the opportunity to attend training to enhance your current skills and learn new ones as well.
- Taking part in the setup of alternative investment funds and liaising with independent tax specialists, lawyers, and notaries as a part of setting up funds;
- Taking care of the day-to-day operations of the funds and following up with third parties, including investors and fund managers;
- Handling the fund’s accounts and collaborating in the preparation of periodic reports and regulatory reports for the fund’s entities;
- Preparing the funds’ periodic Net Asset Value calculation and year-end financial statements, coordinating the audits, and reviewing other fund related reports;
- Coordinate Investor servicing, including investor onboarding, capital calls, distributions as well as issuance of shareholder statements;
- Organising and participating in board meetings and shareholders' meetings;
- You hold a university degree, preferably in Accounting & Finance or Economics;
- Fully qualified Accountant (e.g, ACCA/CPAA/CIMA/CA)
- You have 3 to 5 years of relevant experience in the fields of alternative investment fund administration, audit firms or domiciliation;
- You are fluent in English;
- You possess team spirit, the capacity to build strong client relationships, and take initiative to act without waiting for direction when appropriate.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Hornsby Central Preschool Kindergarten is a privately owned long day care centre. The centre comprises of three beautiful, spacious and well-resourced rooms. The outdoor area is landscaped to inspire [...]
We are a busy furniture wholesaler based in Girraween, Sydney. We require a casual Warehouse Assistant to work in our warehouse 3 – 5 days per week. Working hours are 8am – 4pm, Monday to Friday. [...]
We are currently seeking EXPERIENCED front of house staff with extensive barista experience to join the team on a full time, part time or casual basis. Reporting to the Cafe Manager, this role is ide [...]
Job no: 501664 Work type: Full-time Location: Sydney, NSW Categories: Administration, Retail, Estate / Facilities Management The Opportunity - Work for a world-renowned University deliver [...]