At EY, you'll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we're counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all The opportunity We are looking for Lead Business Analyst ideally with deep experience in business analysis, requirement gathering and solution design to join our team at Manager or Senior Manager level.EY DnA is the data and advanced analytics capability within EY Asia-Pacific,
with over 500 specialist employees working across multiple industry sectors.We implement information-driven strategies and systems that help grow, optimize and protect client organizations.We go beyond strategy and provide end to end implementation of real-life data environments and have some of the best architects, project managers, business analysts, data scientists, big data engineers, developers and consultants in the region. Your key responsibilities
- Support the scope and design phase of the program; to ensure design and associated specifications are delivered by the due dates specified in the project plan and within budget
- Manage a team of 5 to 10 business analysts / solution designers
- Work with the Technical Architects and Solution Architects ensuring that the design discipline and standards are met according to the agreed methodology
- Work closely with Application and Architecture teams to ensure business workshops/reviews are conducted
- Work with Application and Architecture teams to document their proposed future state designs according to agreed templates and publish these artefacts to agreed document repository
- Plan, review, track and report on delivery of agreed deliverables
- Contribute to and reviews deliverables to ensure alignment to agreed scope
- Track relevant project level Risks, Issues, and Dependencies
- Facilitate discussions and drive outcomes for agreed deliverables and project design outcomes
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of team processes and procedures by identifying and implementing improvements
- Guide and assist team members
- Develop and maintain strong relationship with stakeholders and other team
Skills and attributes for success To qualify for the role you must have
- 10 + (ideally) years of experience in data and analytics
- Proven experience managing a team of Business Analysts, System Analysts and Solution Designers
- Experience in planning, reviewing, tracking and reporting on analysis and design deliverables
- Experience working in a multi-disciplinary team; and closely with Technical Architects and Solution Architects to ensure design disciplines and standards are met
- Demonstrated ability to plan, organise and facilitate workshops
- Australian Citizenship and the ability to obtain security clearance - due to the nature of this role, this is essential
Ideally, you'll also have
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
What we offer
- Success as defined by you : We'll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Continuous learning : personalised career development including coaching, experiences and formal learning so you'll develop the mindset and skills you'll need to thrive in the future.
- Diverse and inclusive culture : You'll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
At EY, you'll be rewarded and recognised based on your performance and our comprehensive benefits package can be tailored to your individual needs.We hold a collective commitment to foster an environment where all differences are valued and respected, practices are equitable and everyone experiences a sense of belonging. If you require any adjustments to the recruitment process in order to equitably participate, we encourage you to advise us at the time of application via [email protected] or phone +61 3 8650 7788 (option 1).We understand the importance of social distancing at this time so our recruitment and onboarding process may be managed virtually so we can continue to prioritise the safety and wellbeing of EY people, clients, guests and the broader public. The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build. EY | Building a better working world The preferred applicant will be subject to employment screening by EY or by their external third-party provider. Regarding this role, the minimum salary is $130,000 including 9.5% superannuation.© 2021 Ernst & Young Australia. All Rights Reserved. Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards Legislation. #LI-EYSM EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
This role is accountable to develop insightful reports and dashboards that drive key business decisions. Reporting to Data and Integration lead, you will work with cross-functional teams across all bu [...]
Who is Equifax? Equifax is a leading global data, analytic and technology company, supporting customers across 24 countries. We have been serving the Australian and New Zealand markets for over 60 yea [...]
Job no: 501036Work type: Full timeLocation: East MelbourneCategories: Information TechnologyAbout the role This role is accountable to develop insightful reports and dashboards that drive key busines [...]
Job no: 501036 Work type: Full time Location: East Melbourne Categories: Information Technology About the role This role is accountable to develop insightful reports and dashboards that dri [...]