Programmed Skilled Workforce is a leading provider of staffing and training services.
Programmed Skilled Workforce is a leading provider of managed workforce and training services.
Our Client is one of the largest suppliers of ready to drink beverages in the Asia-Pacific Region. They are currently seeking confident and enthusiastic Forklift operators to join their distribution centre based in the Bayside, South-East Suburbs. Offering flexible work opportunities for Day, Afternoon and Night shifts, Monday through to Friday. This role will include training and mentoring for individuals wanting to advance into a new career.
To be successful you must have a LF forklift licence and be able to work Day/Afternoon/Night shifts.
- Safe working environment
- Reputable company
- Opportunity for growth and development
- Work available on Day, Afternoon and Night shifts
About your new role:
- Operating a Forklift
- Loading and unloading trucks
- Allocating and retrieving stock from specific warehouse areas
- Stock integrity
- Working safely in a fast paced environment
- Housekeeping duties
- General warehouse duties
- Must have a valid LF licence
- Double Tyne experience advantageous but not essential
- A positive attitude and excellent work ethic
- Physically fit to lift up to 20kgs
- Self- motivated
- Safety focused
- Warehouse experience required
- A current drivers licence and own transportation
- Flexible with start and finish times
- Able to work throughout peak months of November and December and Easter
Join the Programmed community and work for a company who values your safety and wellbeing.
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity click on the
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
A furniture company in Eastern Melbourne - Blackburn is seeking an experienced driver and removalist to join the team. Experience is preferred but not essential, however, one must be physically fit t [...]
We are currently seeking a customer-focused individual to join our Indigenous Student Services team in the Moondani Toombadool Centre as an Indigenous Liaison Officer. In this role, you will support a [...]
Dental Laboratory in Noble Park is looking for an experienced technician (minimum 5 years). Crown and bridge & CAD/CAM knowledge and skills are essential. Please email your CV to opalceramicsdental [...]
Hi we are looking for a driver for one of our brand new fleet, our depo is located in Dandenong Victoria. This role is an ongoing and secure position for the right person. Send your resumes and we wil [...]