Only About Children
Children are at the heart of our brand and we believe in the positive impact we can have on their overall education and wellbeing. We take the opportunity to lead our sector, and continually strive to be at the cutting edge of everything we do. Oac is no ordinary childcare. We offer 21st century early childhood education and care to meet the needs of today's families. We focus on innovation, development and passion for education. We invite curiosity, discovery and forward thinking.
As Oac continues to grow, we are looking for an experienced Payroll Officer for a 12-month contract. If you are looking for an exciting challenge,
a change or simply the enjoyment of working in an industry which is focused on bringing joy to children and their families then this is the challenge for you. Working in the Payroll team of 4, this role is responsible to assist with the full payroll function servicing approximately 2700 employees.
Ideally you will have:
- 2-3 years (or equivalent) demonstrated related experience in a similar position, including admin experience
- Experience with payroll systems (Chris21 is advantageous)
- Experience with Time and Attendance systems
- May have, or be undertaking, a formal qualification in Payroll Management / Accounting or HR
- Experience in delivering impeccable customer/stakeholder service.
If this sounds like you, then we can offer:
- Challenge - we want you to stretch yourself and make a positive impact
- Benefits - we provide discounted childcare and "Oac time"
- Celebrations - we love to recognise and applaud great work
- Balance - we truly have a flexible and engaging environment
If you're interested in this position, simply apply by submitting your CV. For more information please email Tasha Valenzuela - Talent Acquisition Manager [email protected]
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Showcase your Medical Secretary skills and join a growing specialist practice, located on the Lower North Shore. Open to full-time and part-time applications - Open to applications from candidat [...]
Are you a reliable and hardworking labourer wanting to work with an industry leader? Are you looking for a secure job in the building industry? Would you love to work for an Australian family-owne [...]
Benefits - Supportive and collaborative environment. - Focused on employee development & engagement. - Close access to public transport. About the company A global healthcare company focuse [...]
????Looking for staff???? Hello. This is Toriichi restaurant in Neutralbay. We are doing Japanese Ramen shop in north shore. Looking for staff???? (Shop5, 2a Waters Road, Neutralbay) We welcome a pers [...]