My Client is a leading web application and internet consultancy company who build complex business systems that are delivered over the internet for their clients. They also provide strategic, creative and marketing advice, guidance and strategies. The projects are detailed, interesting and require the services of top-level, quality driven and customer service focused analysts.
We are looking for someone who has exceptional attention to detail, is proactive in the planning of client's requirements and can work autonomously when meeting a client's needs.
My Client strives to offer a work-life balance through flexi-time and a company profit scheme. The team work hard and play hard together.
This company is growing rapidly and there are excellent prospects for career advancement.
We are looking for a professional who can help specify and manage the solutions that are offered to clients. You are highly intelligent, extremely proficient and experienced in delivering IT and web based systems and have a minimum of two years commercial experience as a BA at the process - data level. As a BA / PM you will be well versed in Business Processes and have the ability to write functional specifications covering processes and data.
This role will involve working directly with my Client's clients and development teams, therefore excellent communication skills are a must.
- Very strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Experience in writing business, functional and technical specifications.
- Consultative experience with the ability to manage people and up-sell solutions
- Excellent analytical skills
- Experience in aligning business processes and data design
- Experience in cross-checking data elements with business processes and finishing documents to a high level of detail
- Working knowledge of database technology and ability to run SQL queries
- An excellent understanding of software architecture and an ability to offer solutions to problems using the internet and other IT mediums
- Testing experience
Feel free to give us a call on: +61 3 9005 6221, Gchat or Skype: bart.wolkowski
Only people who have the legal right to work in Australia should apply. APPLY NOW!
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Performio is a fast growing, business to business software as a service (SaaS) company, focused on making incentive compensation management simpler. We provide companies with 50–500 sales representa [...]
Job no: 492912 Work type: Full time ongoing Location: Melbourne - CBD Categories: Information Technology Application Analyst - Make a difference to user experience - Be part of a high p [...]
About the job Dynamics Technical BA (Asset Migration) Our Client is looking for an experienced ERP Technical Business Analyst for a 12 month contract, commencing in the Western Suburbs, Melbourne, VI [...]
This 12 month contract role will be working for a Government Department and can be based out of Sydney, ACT or Melbourne. As a Senior Business Analyst you will be engaged on a Secure Information Shar [...]