- Fixed-Term Audit contract opportunities with a leading global firm that could lead to further employment opportunities
- Immerse yourself in an inclusive, diverse and supportive culture
What we offer:
- Passionate people with a social conscious
- The chance to travel (domestic/international)
- Flexible working hours
- Energetic and talented teams
- Environments to challenge the status quo
- A variety of project management teams
- Multiple social events to meet new people
- Dress for your day
- Consistent technological advancements
KPMG is one of the most trusted and respected global professional services firms. Through depth of expertise,
clarity of insight and strength of purpose we help our clients solve complex challenges, steer change, strengthen, transition and grow. We are looking for talented people who share our purpose of inspiring confidence and empowering change for our clients, our people and our communities.
We currently have a number of exciting opportunities to join our External and Enterprise Audit team on a short-term contract basis. This fantastic opportunity could lead to an extension or permanent role in future.
As an Auditor at KPMG, you will be key support to our team during peak season and will conduct external audits and take an in-charge role on engagements as needed. With positivity, enthusiasm and commitment, you will work to a fast pace and achieve client deadlines.
Your duties and responsibilities as an Audit Contractor will include but not be limited to;
- Preparing audit working paper files
- Conducting external audits and leading teams in this regard.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with clients
- Coaching and developing junior staff accountants.
- Identifying business development opportunities
- Representing KPMG externally by engaging in the community
How are you Extraordinary
- CA / CPA qualified (or equivalent)
- Track record of performance with audit experience from a professional services environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with enthusiasm and drive
- Ability to build strong relationships within teams and with clients
This audit contract is a fantastic opportunity for an immediately available audit professional keen to further their experience within a major professional services firm
The KPMG Difference
We offer rewarding careers for outstanding professionals, ongoing learning and development opportunities, a collaborative and inclusive culture, and flexible and agile work practices that focus on our people's wellbeing to drive innovation and entrepreneurship. We also believe that our business plays a distinct and vital role in helping solve important social and environmental issues; and use our unique skills and expertise to help create positive and lasting impacts for our communities.
Our people are focused on creating a diverse and dynamic environment that embraces and values differences. We value the variety of unique experiences, qualities and characteristics our people possess and we share and learn from each other.
We are proud to be consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and for our achievements in LGBT+ workplace inclusion.
Our commitment to 'Flexibility' allows our people to manage the changing demands of work, personal or family life. Explore the links below to hear our people share their experience @ KPMG:
Flexibility empowers wellbeing
Flexibility enables contribution to the community
Flexibility inspires technology & innovation
Flexibility supports family
Make KPMG the clear choice for your career and be Extraordinary!
Advertised: 18 Mar 2021 AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: 30 Apr 2021 AUS Eastern Standard Time
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Chandler Macleod is the leading provider of temporary contractors to the Federal and NSW Government and has partnered with Federal and NSW Government Departments and Agencies for more than 25 years. [...]
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Accounts Officer to join a busy team based out of West Melbourne for a temp assignment Key responsibilities include but may not be limited to the f [...]
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Sourcing Manager for a 12 month contract based with a well known giant within the Retail sector. Purpose of role : To develop supply st [...]
Chandler Macleod is partnering with candidates and clients alike to unleash their full potential. Successfully working with leading operations throughout Australia, the team at Chandler Macleod is act [...]