Emeis Cosmetics Pty Ltd
Aesop has carefully cultivated a work environment in which our employees are constantly challenged to do their best. Our company is determinedly creative, intelligent and progressive, and nurtures these qualities by employing people who share our passionate interest in design, innovation, and incisive enquiry across all fields.
Our organisational culture is entirely unique, distinguished by an uncommon blend of courtesy, cordiality and intellectual energy. We seek those who can bring a wealth of life experience and inspired ideas to our table.
In return, we provide comprehensive induction and training programmes, and encourage an inclusive culture that nurtures enduring professional relationships.
We also appreciate the benefits that flow from our employees' external pursuits.
We raise our bar high at Aesop and never lower it; this is one of the keys to our success and one of the many reasons why people wish to work here. If you would like to join Aesop, we invite you to peruse our current career opportunities.
Purpose of the role
We areseekingan experienced Financial Planning Analyst to join usfull-timewithin our Global Head Office based in Collingwood.Reportingtothe Senior Business Planning Manager,you'llplay a major role in our global business planning team, to drive the continuous development of the team's analytical and data management capability.
As the Planning Analyst, you will provide timely and actionable insights supported by a robust global business planning platform (Anaplan).
- Ensure data integrity, accuracy and completeness of data from all data sources in Anaplan
- Systems enhancement and continuous improvement to drive greater efficiency, user experience, system design and functionality in Anaplan
- Support 3-year plan, budgeting and forecasting presentation materials for executive leadership team
- Development of KPI Dashboards, and effective reporting metrics to drive performance and highlight trends
- Support analysis of key business retail metrics and provide insights through scenarios and impact on forecast
- Review and support the monthly financial review cycle, focus Sales and EBITDA analysis, drivers of performance, risks and opportunities, and highlighting trends
What we are looking for
- Similar skill set in a Finance or Analytics background i.e. Financial Planning & Analysis, Finance Business Partnering or Commercial and Strategy
- Ideally CA, CPA or CFA qualified
- Experience with budgeting and planning tools (Anaplan preferred)
- Experience with BI tools (Tableau preferred) and strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Attention to detail, structured/organised, solution/outcome orientated, resourceful and timeline driven
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Confidence in communicating and building relationships with financial and non-financial stakeholders
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to work autonomously
- A curious mind and a love of learning
At Aesop, we believe that the best people drive our business to continued success and so we takeaholisticapproachto employment, promoting employee wellbeing initiatives, generous complimentary product allocations and encouraging deep connections with the local community through the Aesop Foundation, volunteering, matched giving programs.
Aesop provides a supportive and stimulating working environment and a commitment to developing our employees at all levels. If you are looking for the opportunity to evolve your career to the next level with a progressive and entrepreneurial Australian business, then apply now.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Company Description As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals [...]
The Budget Analyst contributes to the preparation of budgets and financial management documentation across various business units and projects within their client portfolio. This role enco [...]
About Collins Foods Limited Collins Foods Limited (CFL) is an ASX200 listed company with operations dating back to 1969 when CFL opened the first KFC restaurant in Queensland. Fast forward 50 years a [...]
- Join one of Australia’s Top LinkedIn Companies 2021 - Inclusive culture with focus on creating genuine career opportunities - Norwest, Bella Vista Location - when you are in the office, enjoy [...]