TAL Services Limited
Senior Business Analyst - Remediation Project
- Collaborative team environment
- Key remediation project
- Fixed term contract until December 2021
In this Business Analyst role, with support from the projects Subject Matter Experts, it is expected that you will be able to work in a highly professional environment and be responsible for ensuring that all changes (whether project or BAU) are accurately documented, meet the business needs and deliver a positive benefit through identified improvements.
The role works closely with multiple business units and IT teams to deliver the project benefits.
What will you be responsible for?
- Developing BRD, FSD and project documentation (Matrix etc...)
- Determining business needs and drivers through stakeholder consultation and collaboration
- Constructively challenging stakeholders on their needs to determine the best solution
- Facilitating regular requirements meetings and workshops with a variety of stakeholders both internal to TAL and third parties, business partners, customers, operational teams and IT teams
- Gathering requirements for data capture and obtain relevant sign-offs
- Mapping data between the source and target systems
- Collecting & documenting requirements and processes for the relevant business units
- Liaison between the business and the technology function to define and document business and functional requirements
- Providing input and review the High-Level Solution Design
- Seeking review comments and sign off of relevant documentation from identified stakeholders
- Documenting testable requirements and support test planning when required
- Maintaining/owning Project Mercury database
- Developing ad-hoc reports when required
- Examining reports to locate and resolve errors
- Experience in designing data management and reporting tools
- Solid experience in use of SQL, VBA, Microsoft Excel (also Desirable SharePoint)
- Ability to assemble and analyse data for project/business reports
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- 3+ years' experience as a business analyst
- Life Insurance/Investments experience is desirable
You'realwaysaccountable for your actions. You never give up. You strive to find the best outcomes for customers and partners.And, you valueworking together to find the best solutions for problems.
Important to us
Every Australian life is different. And we know the value of having different people from all walks of life with varied points of view.
Work is a big part of life, and we work hard to make it one of the best parts. We offer a workplace that's inclusive and flexible, supporting our people with options that let them make the most of their careers. We don't just say it; we do it.
We want to grow with you. Achieve with you. And support you to do your best work. We're always looking for people who want to go further with us.
Why not see where we can go together?
Doing the right thing
Everyone at TAL has a responsibility to do the right thing and is accountable for the way they conduct themselves. Our expectations are that you follow the principles set out in our Code of Conduct when you come to work every day. Risk management is everyone's responsibility.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
We're looking for a candidate to this position in an exciting company. Enhance business systems by providing accurate information about business needs and priorities and adopting contemporary analys [...]
About the Company As one of Australia's leading Retail Pharmacy Groups, CW Retail is experiencing major growth and continuously expanding. We have a very exciting opportunity within our Supply Chain [...]
In this role you will report to the Senior Finance Analyst - Financial Planning & Analysis to help support the group's business planning, forecast and reporting functions. You will have a keen eye fo [...]
7-Eleven is one of Australia's largest family-owned businesses with more than 700 convenience stores and 8,800 team members located in communities around Australia. Driven by our ambition to lead, sha [...]