Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelēz International?
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It Possible.
You will manage of the short term tactical horizon within the Demand team that will include day to day management of the Core Chocolate tactical responsibilities with a significant focus on stakeholder management and ensuring a deep understanding of the role of Replenishment and the ways of working at Mondelez.
The role acts as a link between the Demand and Supply teams, developing ways to continuously improve communications between the functions to support the delivery of the business KPI’s of the Replenishment team.
This includes ensuring that the correct levels of inventory are maintained to meet forecast demand and any imbalance is communicated post seeking solutions with supply planners. In addition track the future CFR of their portfolio and seek solutions to any potential miss including the management of allocations when demand exceeds the available supply, SAR management and continuous improvement.
How you will contribute
- Coordinate, consolidate, resolve and communicate short term (within 0-13 weeks) supply constraints
- Interface with relevant category supply planners to provide input to the weekly drumbeat process
- Facilitate a weekly cross functional drumbeat to ensure an optimal balance across supply and demand in the short-term.
What you will bring
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career and the following experience and knowledge:
- Experience in a fast-moving consumer goods or consumer packaged goods environment, preferably in food or other fast moving, dynamic industry where shelf life is a constraint
- Experience within an integrated business planning (IBP/S&OP;) environment
- Able to influence cross-functional teams, working on priorities and improving the plan
- Excellent problem-solving skills, analytical skills – and able to understand and interpret data
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Team player who can work with many other functions on a daily basis
What extra ingredients you will bring:
You are a planner, analytical, looking for continuous improvements, you are agile and have solid interpersonal skills being the balance between demand and supply.
12 month contract opportunity to play a key role within the business.
Education / Certifications:
- Degree qualified, preferably in a supply chain or numerical discipline
No Relocation support available
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
The City of Port Phillip is committed to a culture of ethical leadership, openness, respect and integrity and provides a great work-life balance. Bachelor Qualified Kindergarten Teacher Bachelor Q [...]
- APS Level 5, Ongoing/Non-ongoing - $73,151 - $79,725 + 15.4% super - Melbourne Calibration Officers are responsible for the calibration, acceptance testing and maintenance of a wide variety of [...]
Can you develop and scale programs to enhance student employability? Are you passionate about working with stakeholder networks to create student development strategies? Is team leadership in your DNA [...]
Swinburne Research are seeking a Postaward Officer who will be responsible for the post-award administration of successful research grants and contract research. In this role you will ensure that [...]