Principal - Wooloowin State School writeAgency('Education'); Education (Organisation site ( ))
Metropolitan Region, State Schools Division
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a passionate and dedicated educator to join the leadership team, commencing July . In this role you will deliver the vision of the department and improve the educational outcomes of students in your school. You will achieve this by developing the quality of teaching and learning as well as nurturing positive relationships between students, teachers, the community and stakeholders.
Image Courtesy of Wooloowin State School ( )
About Wooloowin State School
At Wooloowin State School we build a positive learning culture, providing challenging,
interactive and engaging learning experiences whilst nurturing relationships with families and the wider community. Our talented teaching and non-teaching staff are committed to developing in our students a true love of learning, developing confident, resilient young people who are well prepared for a meaningful future.
As the Principal, you will have responsibility for the following:
- Lead the school community to develop, articulate and commit to a shared educational vision focussed on providing quality learning outcomes for all students.
- Uphold the principalship as a values based, ethical and moral activity.
- Embed socially just practices in daily school life.
- Set high standards for student and staff performance.
- Active participants in life long learning and ongoing professional development.
- Form partnerships with parents, other government agencies, community groups, industry and business.
- Futures oriented and strategic.
- Understand the legislation and policies that impact on schooling.
- Manage resources to achieve goals.
A mandatory requirement of this role is:
- Current full registration or current provisional registration with eligibility for full registration, as a teacher in Queensland. For more information please ( ).
- Teachers working in Education and Care Services ( #education ) (including State Delivered Kindergarten programs) require an exemption card issued by Blue Card Services. For more information please CLICK HERE ( ).
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Location: Brisbane, QLD No sponsorship would be entertained. Consultants must have full working rights. Must have mobility experience. Overview - The Service Desk Analyst supports the Service [...]
Job Title:Casual Speech Pathologist wanted in Brisbane, QLD - Flexible hours Working Hours:8 - 16 Hours a week, Flexible working hours Salary:Competetive salary (based on experience) Location:Br [...]
With more than 200 stores and employing over 34,000 people, Kmart is proud to be one of Australia and New Zealand’s largest and most successful retailers. Serving the needs of Australian families [...]
“In a desire to continue to support student learning, Peace Lutheran Primary School is seeking a passionate educator to work alongside our Education Support Teacher/Coordinator so that we can contin [...]