Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelēz International?
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It With Pride.
You will develop professional relationships with our customers and optimise base sales, NPD & promotions. You will ensure great visibility in retailers and delivery of sales capabilities. Your drive will lead you to deliver the field KPI's and hit your annual objectives
How you will contribute
- Ensure a maximum visual impact and an optimum shelf availability through merchandising techniques.
- Implement and monitor promotional activities.
- Point of buying materials placement and implementation.
- Report on activities.
What you will bring
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career and the following experience and knowledge:
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills
- Solid knowledge about sales and negotiation processes
- Strong analytical skills
- Sales experience required, preferably FMCG/CPG
- Perseverance and attention to details
More about this role
What you need to know about this position:
- The role will be working in conjunction with our merchandisers in the Eastern Suburbs – Camberwell, Richmond, Ringwood
What extra ingredients you will bring:
- An ability to work autonomously and a high level of self-motivation
- Adept relationship building skills with both internal and external stakeholders
- Strong planning, organizational skills, as well as coaching skills
- High learning agility and excellent time management skills
Education / Certifications:
- Tertiary qualification will be highly regarded
Job specific requirements:
- At least a year of experience in sales within the fast-moving consumer goods industry is a must
- Open to those with previous experience in retail and/or grocery
- Previous experience in the Corporates channel is highly desired
- A valid full unrestricted driver’s license and proven safe driving record
- A willingness to travel
- Full time role working 38 hours per week, Mondays to Fridays
No Relocation support available
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
About SOUMAH We found our hidden gem located down a county lane, in the dress circle of the Warramate foothills of Gruyere, Yarra Valley. It is from here we set out to make wine with the charm of n [...]
Your Role As a case manager, you’ll work alongside your own team and the wider claims departments towards a single goal: providing quality service and care for Injured Workers and our clients. Yo [...]
Company Description We’re a large scale systems integration company, committed to delivering trusted solutions that help to safeguard Australia. With over 20 years’ local experience and the back [...]
Territory Manager - Vic/SA/Tas Job no: 612688 Work type: Permanent Location: Melbourne Categories: Sales, Asia Pacific, Oceania, Individual Contributor The Opportunity This highly sort a [...]