Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelēz International?
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It With Pride.
You support key account teams on a wide variety of activities to meet our strategic growth plan.
How you will contribute
- Support Account Managers to ensure an effectively communicated, coordinated and focused sales effort against key commercial priorities
- Negotiate with applicable account representatives, to build and maintain favorable and effective relationships with customers
- Provide support for all activities necessary to managing the customer relationship effectively including trade funds, invoicing and claims queries, relevant sales promotions,
merchandising, shelf management and national sales programs etc.
What you will bring
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career and the following experience and knowledge:
- Delivering results and problem solving
- Negotiation and influencing
- Planning and execution
- Analytical ability
- Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
More about this role
Account Manager support but also an opportunity to manage your own accounts to gain Account Management experience
Education / Certifications
Tertiary education is an advantage
Job specific requirements:
• 3 years of experience in a similar role, FMCG background is a plus
• Strong analytical skills and proficiency in MS Excel
Modern day work environment
Within Country Relocation support available and for candidates voluntarily moving internationally some minimal support is offered through our Volunteer International Transfer Policy
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
RSA oﬀers mission-driven security solutions that provide organizations with a uniﬁed approach to managing digital risk that hinges on integrated visibility, automated insights and coordinated acti [...]
Reporting to the District Manager of the region and working alongside Account Managers and Executives, this position is responsible for bringing new restaurants onto our dining network through a consu [...]
Send Save You need to sign in or create an account to save Apply (This will open in a new window from which you will be automatically redirected to an external site after 5 seconds) Cont [...]
Mindshare is a global media agency network with 116 offices in 86 countries and is part of GroupM, the world’s largest media investment company and are a part of WPP. We are responsible for one in e [...]