Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelēz International?
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It Uniquely Yours.
Under broad supervision, you will reconcile and adjust general ledger accounts and/or bank statements. You may also perform moderately complex analyses of performance results. In addition, you will compile, consolidate, and analyze accounting and finance information for financial statements and reports and perform other special projects as assigned.
How you will contribute
- Support/ Lead accounting and external reporting activities including accurate and timely U.S.
GAAP reporting and timeliness and integrity of statutory financial reporting, balance sheet reconciliations, KPIs, fixed assets, restructuring and intercompany charges. As required, you will support/ lead activities performed by Mondelēz International Business Services/third-party service providers during month/quarter /year-end close, statistical reporting and statutory audit
- Contribute to strong controls and compliance environment and comply with Mondelēz International’s AER policies. Support audit activities and provide information on auditors' request
- Contribute to a high-performing Accounting and External Reporting (AER) team. Invest in personal development and contribute to the overall development of peers and the AER team
- Perform moderately complex analysis of performance results as requested
- Embrace a mindset of continuous improvement. You will also identify ways of working in your area of responsibility
- Ensure accurate and timely indirect tax filings with the oversight of the Financial Reporting Manager (includes GST, FBT, WHT etc.)
What you will bring
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career. You will bring experience and knowledge in:
- TECHNICAL EXPERTISE in accounting and external reporting including understanding U.S. GAAP, IFRS or local GAAP, close processes and financial reporting systems (SAP experience preferred). Knowledge in policy, controls and compliance design including SOX reporting
- BUSINESS ACUMEN and experience working in FMCG/CPG Industry or Big Four accounting preferred
- LEADERSHIP SKILLS including proven business partnering and communication skills. Experience working as a finance leader managing cross-functional and business partner teams to drive timely and accurate results
- GROWTH/DIGITAL MINDSET and the ability to leverage technology to improve efficiency and effectiveness. Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools and financial system knowledge
- INTEGRITY and sound judgement in all decisions and interactions aligned with our values, policies and external regulations
Job specific requirements:
- Finance experience 4+ years (within Big 4 is highly regarded)
- High level analytical and conceptual abilities
- Knowledge in Accounting and financial control and financial reporting tools Experience in using SAP and Hyperion (HFM) are highly desirable
- Strong influencing and communication skills
- Proactive, agile, problem solving, drive for results, decision quality, process management
Education / Certifications:
Degree level or equivalent qualification in Accounting or Commerce and/or Chartered Accountant
No Relocation support available
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Are you passionate about teaching the next generation of Community Service Education professionals to guide them into a career where they can make a real difference to people’s lives? Do you have th [...]
Are you passionate about teaching the next generation of Education professionals to guide them into a career where they can make a real difference to people’s lives? Do you have the experience and s [...]
Led by Swinburne University of Technology, working in partnership with CSIRO and Germany’s ARENA 2036, the Victorian Hydrogen Hub (VH2) project will bring together researchers, industry partners and [...]
Data Migration Lead - 6 Month Contract We’re currently seeking a Data Migration Lead for a 6 month contract working with a large education provider in Melbourne. The role will be working across a [...]