Australian Government Department of Finance
Australian Capital Territory
We are seeking an energetic IT professional to join our team as a Senior Technician specialising in Office 365, required to:
- Design, deploy and support a full range of Office 365 solutions with a focus on Microsoft Teams and SharePoint Online;
- Provide technical advice and support, liaising with the Service Provider on technical and configuration issues;
- Configure and manage other Microsoft Office 365 products such as Audio Conferencing, PowerBI, Power Automate, etc.
DETAILED VACANCY INFORMATION
For detailed information about this role, including the job specific capabilities, please refer to the downloadable job pack, which can be accessed by clicking the hyperlink at the bottom of this page.
ELIGIBILITY ADVICE & CANDIDATE NOTES
- Under section 22(8) of the Public Service Act 1999, employees must be Australian citizens to be employed in the Australian Public Service (APS) unless the Agency Head has agreed otherwise, in writing.
- Successful applicants will be required to undergo the process to obtain and maintain, or continue to hold the required security clearance level for the role as indicated in the downloadable job pack. All Finance staff are required to have a minimum baseline security clearance prior to commencement.
- For questions relating to the online lodgement of your application, please email the Recruitment team via or call (02) 6215 1717 between 8:30am - 5:00pm (AEST) Monday to Friday.
- For specific questions relating to this job vacancy, please refer to the details on the contact officer located in the downloadable job pack.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
- APS Level 4 - Canberra, ACT - $70,988 - $75,918 People, Culture and Capability Branch is responsible for the department’s operational and strategic HR functions, providing workforce strategi [...]
- Full Time position - Iconic Location – National Gallery of Australia - Ongoing training and support Restaurant Associates are world-class hospitality and fine-cuisine professionals, amongst t [...]
- MS Active Directory & Exchange, Video Conferencing and Remote Access Essential! - 12 Month Initial Contract with Extension Possibility! - Federal Government Opportunity | Canberra Location! Ove [...]
Role Description: The ICT Service Desk Officer position is primarily responsible for being the first point of contact for ICT requests and incidents raised by customers of Shared Services. As part [...]