Australian Government Department of Finance
Australian Capital Territory
Working with a team of communication and web professionals, Finance’s graphic designers are responsible for providing high-quality design services to internal clients on a range of print and online products for internal and external audiences.
You will provide advice and guidance to clients on innovative design solutions with views on improving the end product.
You will have the opportunity to be creative in your deliverables, ensuring products are developed within the guidelines of Finance’s corporate identity and appropriately reflect the Department’s brand. You will have a role in developing the Department’s many corporate documents including the Annual Report and Corporate Plan,
as well as internal communication material from digital billboards and news tiles to supporting material for corporate events and presentations.
In these roles, you will also have the opportunity to work alongside your communication colleagues and assist in other areas including corporate events as required.
DETAILED VACANCY INFORMATION
For detailed information about these roles, including the job specific capabilities, please refer to the downloadable job pack, which can be accessed by clicking the hyperlink at the bottom of this page.
ELIGIBILITY ADVICE & CANDIDATE NOTES
- Under section 22(8) of the Public Service Act 1999, employees must be Australian citizens to be employed in the Australian Public Service (APS) unless the Agency Head has agreed otherwise, in writing.
- Successful applicants will be required to undergo the process to obtain and maintain, or continue to hold the required security clearance level for the roles as indicated in the downloadable job pack. All Finance staff are required to have a minimum baseline security clearance prior to commencement.
- These roles are being advertised as both ongoing and non-ongoing. Roles may be offered as either ongoing or non-ongoing subject to business needs and/or candidate preference. Where a non-ongoing position is offered, the roles will be filled as a specified term vacancy for an initial period of up to 12 months. Specified term vacancies may be offer for a maximum of 18 months initially, and be extended up to a maximum period of three years.
- For questions relating to the online lodgement of your application, please email the Recruitment team via or call (02) 6215 1717 between 8:30am - 5:00pm (AEST) Monday to Friday.
- For specific questions relating to this job vacancy, please refer to the details on the contact officer located in the downloadable job pack.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Interaction Web Designer Contract + 2x12 month extension options Australian Citizenship Required Experience in creating website designs for desktop bile devices APS6 Interaction Web Designer - Con [...]
Interaction Web Designer Contract + 2x12 month extension options Australian Citizenship Required - Ability to obtain Baseline Clearance Experience in creating website designs for desktop bile de [...]
Role Description Our client is looking for an experienced Senior Visual Designer to work in our dynamic team to manage, customise and present information in the production of strategic publica [...]
Community Development Office | Whole School - The School is seeking to appoint a Communications and Marketing Officer to join the Community Development Department at Canberra Grammar School - [...]