Disability Services Australia
About Your Role
DSA is looking for a Return to Work Coordinator to join our team for a full time opportunity. Our Return to Work Coordinator is responsible to support DSA in providing high quality, best practice rehabilitation and return to work services to our employees. This role will be based at our Kingsgrove office. It is also an essential requirement that you travel across our sites within NSW, however there is a car allowance attached to the role.
- To assist the organisation in the prevention & or minimisation of work related injuries through proactive risk management.
- Be the first point of contact for all matters regarding work related injuries, return to work,
and rehabilitation programs for injured workers.
- Support and work collaboratively with all levels of the organisation to develop strategies to manage workplace injuries.
- Maintain regular contact with injured employees and their supervisor to review their progress on the return to work plan.
- Liaise with key stakeholders in relation to the accurate completion and administration of WorkCover required paperwork.
We're looking for someone who is vastly organized, has a high attention to detail and juggling various tasks. You are a self starter, can work autonomously or as part of a team. You will have exceptional communication skills and a natural ability to build up key relationships with DSA employees and stakeholders.
- Valid NSW Driver's License;
- Certificate IV in Personal Injury and Management or relevant studies;
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills;
- High level of administrative skills and time management;
- Minimum of 2 years relevant experience with Return to Work;
- Experience in supporting people with disabilities.
To work at DSA, the successful applicant must undergo a Police Record Check and provide a NSW Working with Children Check verification number.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job no: 578086 Work type: Maximum Term - Full Time Location: Sydney Categories: Administration / Office Support, Customer Service / Contact Centre - Established Market Leader - Key Gover [...]
Join an award-winning tourism and transport company T ransit Systems is looking for an experienced Diesel Mechanic $$$$ About Us Transit Systems is Australia's largest private operator of metr [...]
About The Company Transit Systems is Australia's largest private operator of metropolitan public bus services, completing more than 285 million customer journeys per year. Transit Systems has built a [...]
Teacher Creative Arts - Kingsgrove North High School-000089KL. Location Sydney RegionAdvertisement NumberA900099179 Number of Positions 1Total Remuneration Package:Remuneration package valued at u [...]