An exciting opportunity is now available to join the Sigma Healthcare team as the CSO Administration Analyst based in Rowville. This is a part-time opportunity working 30 hours per week across a flexible schedule.
The CSO Administration Analyst will be responsible for the collation and consolidation of data received from Sigma and other subsidiaries to ensure complete submission for monthly CSO reporting by the reporting deadlines.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about reporting and is familiar with the Pharmaceutical industry, PBS, Medicine scheduling and NDSS.
This role would suit a Pharmacist looking to move into corporate position,
or an Analyst who understands the importance of data and accurate reporting.
Key Responsibilities include
- Completing data checks as per reporting schedule so that all CSO reporting deadlines are met and claims can be submitted on time
- Updating product records in line with Department of Health requirements within required deadline
- Investigating data errors, explaining root causes of errors and taking corrective action when required
- Liaising with Suppliers
- Participating in regulatory change working groups and providing data and system information to assist with new change implementation
We are looking for candidates with the following skills and experience
- 2-5 years of PBS related experience including Medicine scheduling and NDSS
- Demonstrated analytical, problem solving, remediation and planning skills
- Strong analytical skills and experience analysing master data
- Advanced Excel skills – mandatory
- Resilient with the ability to remain calm under pressure
- Attention to detail
What’s on offer
When you join Sigma Healthcare, you join an Australian success story with over 100 years of proud history and you;
- Become a part of a business that plays a unique role in supporting healthy communities
- Advance your skills and experience
- Be part of a great team to drive our culture of accountability, respect, collaboration, honesty and innovation
- Receive a competitive salary package
- Enjoy great employee benefits and access to discounted products.
All successful applicants will be required to undertake a national criminal background check as a condition of employment.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job no: 501063 Work type: Full time, Part time Location: Prahran Categories: Aged Care - Work in a 22 bed purpose built Palliative/Comfort care home - Permanent part time and fulltime r [...]
Are you looking for an opportunity to challenge yourself and learn new skills? Well you are in the right place. We are looking for new team members who can fulfil positions of Service Apprentices / J [...]
- #20025404 - 14 May 2021 - Business Support Officer - GOTAFE - Shepparton VIC 3630, Australia - $50,000 - $60,000 p.a. - Full-time - BUSINESS SUPPORT OFFICER FULL TIME – [...]
- #20022981 - 14 May 2021 - Executive Assistant to the Board of Edmund Rice Education Australia - Edmund Rice Education Australia - Richmond VIC 3121, Australia - $60,000 - $70,000 p.a [...]