about the role
This role will be responsible for providing executive administrative support to the General Manager of the Australasia business and support the Australasia Management team (AMT) in managing operational activities to support the business. The role will have dual responsibility and by supporting marketing projects and events as directed by the GM and AMT.
In terms of executive management support the Executive Assistant will be required to provide support with dairy management, local and international travel, expense management, preparation of executive documents and presentations. The executive assistant will be responsible for managing all facets and programs which come out of the AMT meetings.
This is will also be responsible for providing marketing support for the Australasia business. The Executive Assistant will work closely with the local Sales and Marketing team and APAC Marketing team and support the local team by coordinating internal and external (customer) marketing events, developing and implementing effective marketing campaigns, maintaining promotional materials inventory; planning meetings and events; maintaining databases; preparing reports.
Moreover, the role will be required to assist the marketing team to improve processes, drive efficiency and contribute to the effectiveness of the team by developing a holistic understanding of all facets of the marketing function.
- Ability to engage and partner with our customers and internal staff as required.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive issues in a discreet manner
- Ability to ability to work in a virtual team environment within local and international time zones and cross-cultural teams
- Ability to identify problems and work to resolution as required.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a cross-functional team
Candidates must have relevant working rights in Australia (PR/Citizenship)
Visa sponsorship is not available
Sales & Marketing Asia Pacific
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
We currently have a fantastic ongoing opportunity to join our Engagement team as an Assistant to the Directors - Global & Community Engagement. This role will provide critical support to enable teams [...]
- This role is busy, challenging, varied and incredibly rewarding - Real flexibility available with where you work from - You'll hire an Assistant to support this high level role. The Organisati [...]
Job Description Location: Melbourne | CBD Job type: Full time / 30/11/2021 Organisation: COVID-19 Quarantine Victoria Salary: $87,640 - $99,438 Occupation: Administration/Secretarial Reference: [...]
Job no: 518333 Work type: Full time Location: Victoria - Permanent role - Full time hours - North Melbourne location About Red Cross Australian Red Cross is part of the world's largest [...]