New South Wales
Mantra on Kent offers contemporary, stylish Sydney accommodation, dining and conferencing centre in the heart of the CBD. Less than a kilometre from the city's iconic tourist and business destinations, this will be a fantastic experience and convenient location for all guests! With an enthusiastic team, Mantra on Kent provides fantastic guest service and you’ll be in the perfect base for business travellers, couples and families to explore the sights and sounds of Sydney.
We are seeking energetic & enthusiastic Room Attendants to join our Team.
As our next Room Attendants, you will:
- Be willing to go the extra mile to provide great guest service
- Be comprehensively trained on how to maintain the level of guest service and care necessary to be put into this role
- Be required to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment
- Ensure high cleanliness and productivity standards are met and kept in accordance to company guidelines
What we are looking for:
- Strong attention to detail with a passion for providing quality guest service
- Good communication and time management skills with a friendly personality
- A person who is a well-rounded team player, that will be hands-on in order to see their team succeed
- Someone who is physically fit and comfortable working autonomously
- The flexibility to work over a seven-day roster at a variety of times
Why work for Accor?
We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
We live and breathe by our four principles:
- People Crave Belonging
- People Want the Real Deal
- Every Person has a Story
- People Hate to be Wrong
In return for your commitment, we provide fantastic career and training opportunities and excellent working conditions with a supportive and fun team. In addition, we will provide you with hotel discounts and benefits worldwide. Click ‘Apply’ to begin your journey!
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
**Competitive salary, immediate start! Please get in touch to find out more information ** An attractive relocation opportunity is available for an experienced Aged Care Manager who is looking for a [...]
The Company My client is an industry leader who provide their customers with a solution - hire of generators. They have a strong presence in Australia including New South Wales and provide outstand [...]
Posting Date May 12, 2021 Job Number 21046017 Job Category Event Management Location Sheraton Grand Sydney Hyde Park, 161 Elizabeth Street, Sydney, NEW SOUTH WALES, Australia VIEW ON MAP Brand [...]
Sales Co-Ordinator - 3 days a week The Company We are distributors of three key brands in the natural health, vitamin and wellness sectors, based in Banksmeadow. Our mission is to support our c [...]