Mantra on Kent offers contemporary, stylish Sydney accommodation, dining and conferencing centre in the heart of the CBD. Less than a kilometre from the city's iconic tourist and business destinations, this will be a fantastic experience and convenient location for all guests! With an enthusiastic team, Mantra on Kent provides fantastic guest service and you’ll be in the perfect base for business travellers, couples and families to explore the sights and sounds of Sydney.
We are currently seeking a full time Housekeeping Manager to lead the effective running of the housekeeping team and department.
As our next Housekeeping Manager, you will:
- Maintain the day-to-day supervision of the entire housekeeping team
- Drive the productivity, motivation and development of all Housekeeping Team Members
- Ensure high cleanliness and productivity standards are met and kept in accordance to company guidelines
- Organise and allocate rooms for the rostered team members on shift
- Ensure appropriate chemical safety and Occupational Health & Safety standards and practices are maintained
- Monitor labour costs and productivity output according to occupancy levels while also monitoring the room cleanliness standards through daily inspections
What we are looking for:
- Exceptional attention to detail with previous Housekeeping leadership experience
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and time management skills with a friendly and outgoing personality
- A quick thinker, who can think on the spot to ensure the day runs as smoothly as possible
- Excellent grooming and presentation skills
- A person who is not only a leader but also a team player, that will be hands-on in order to see their team succeed
Why work for Accor?
We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
We live and breathe by our four principles:
- People Crave Belonging
- People Want the Real Deal
- Every Person has a Story
- People Hate to be Wrong
In return for your commitment, we provide fantastic career and training opportunities and excellent working conditions with a supportive and fun team. In addition, we will provide you with hotel discounts and benefits worldwide. Click ‘Apply’ to begin your journey!
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
The coastal lifestyle is waiting for youith this fantastic opportunity to join this modern practice situated in the heart of Hervey Baynjoy the advantage of an existing database as you will be replaci [...]
- Work autonomously close to home! - Monday- Friday flexible hours - Join a market leader in merchandising Execute Planograms within corporate grocery retailers in an allocated territory close to you [...]
Exploration Geologist About Tronox We are seeking bright and brilliant people to join our team. Tronox is a fully integrated titanium minerals producer and pigment manufacturer. Across our Australi [...]
Trimble is an exciting, entrepreneurial company, with a history of exceptional growth coupled with a disciplined and strategic focus on being the best. While GNSS is at our core, we have grown beyond [...]