Four hundred kilometres north of Perth and conveniently located in the town centre, Mantra Geraldton offers modern and spacious apartment-style accommodation that appeals to both business and leisure travellers. With some apartments situated on the Batavia Coast Marina, the team here delivers outstanding service whilst enjoying spectacular harbour views.
We are currently looking for a motivated, bubbly and vibrant Guest Service Agent to join our friendly Front Office Team.
As our next Guest Service Agent, you will:
- Deliver service excellence, from check in to check out and everywhere in between
- Often be the first point of contact for guests and visitors
- Be responsible for completing a wide variety of front office tasks,
which will ensure that every day is different from selling the hotel’s facilities to taking reservations and maintaining guest accounts
- Provide guests and visitors with local information from your vast array of knowledge regarding the neighbourhood attractions and amenities
What we are looking for:
- Someone who goes the extra mile to provide a memorable guest experience with the ability to multitask
- The ability to work under pressure and think on your feet to quickly resolve issues is required
- Strong communication skills and pride in personal presentation
- A passionate person who is able to make both their colleagues and guests smile
- Someone with apparent energy and a positive attitude, that they will bring with them to every single shift
- A genuine customer service focus and a strong dedication to always making our guest’s smile during their stay
Why work for Accor?
We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
We live and breathe by our four principles:
- People Crave Belonging
- People Want the Real Deal
- Every Person has a Story
- People Hate to be Wrong
In return for your commitment, we provide fantastic career and training opportunities and excellent working conditions with a supportive and fun team. In addition, we will provide you with hotel discounts and benefits worldwide. Click ‘Apply’ to begin your journey!
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Chandler Macleod is seeking experienced Administration Officers for an exciting opportunity with our Federal Government Client. These assignments are conveniently located in the CBD with a Monday to [...]
About the organization: This leading government agency Government policies and legislation in the Public Sector. They have a major influence on the provisions of access to social, health and other p [...]
Job Description Do you have the ability to make people smile? Enjoy telling visitors about the things that are a ‘must see’ during their stay? Another of the boutique Art Series Hotels, The Ols [...]
Posting Date May 10, 2021 Job Number 21044903 Job Category Rooms & Guest Services Operations Location Element Melbourne Richmond, 588 Swan Street, Melbourne, VICTORIA, Australia VIEW ON MAP Br [...]