Mantra 2 Bond Street offers centrally located accommodation in Sydney's premier shopping and financial precincts, close to Sydney's famed attractions including the Opera House, Pitt Street Mall and Darling Harbour. With a sophisticated sense of cosmopolitan style with over 170 Spacious Executive Studios, One and Two Bedroom Apartments and Three Bedroom Penthouses, most with stunning Sydney city views.
We are seeking a passionate and driven individual who is hungry for career progression and wants to take on the role of Food & Beverage Supervisor.
As our next Food & Beverage Supervisor reporting directly to the Restaurant Manager, you will:
- Run the front of house operations during busy service periods
- Work alongside your team and motivating them to deliver the best results
- Assist with rostering, team development & the overall co-ordination of the department
What we are looking for:
- The possession of a current RSA is essential
- Someone who has a strong understanding of the day-to-day operations of running a restaurant
- A passion for sequence of service and a desire to create an amazing experience for every single customer
- A person who is both an invaluable team player as well as a well-rounded leader
Why work for Accor?
We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
We live and breathe by our four principles:
- People Crave Belonging
- People Want the Real Deal
- Every Person has a Story
- People Hate to be Wrong
In return for your commitment, we provide fantastic career and training opportunities and excellent working conditions with a supportive and fun team. In addition, we will provide you with hotel discounts and benefits worldwide. Click ‘Apply’ to begin your journey!
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Full Time Legal Secretary Bell Dixon Butler is looking for an experienced fulltime legal secretary that performs secretarial, clerical her administrative dutiesThe position is to support Legal Prof [...]
An exciting opportunity is currently available for an experienced Senior Registrar or Registrar or Principal House Officer to join the Orthopaedics Department at Hervey Bay and Maryborough Hospitals w [...]
Develop and maintain commercial contract management with upstream & downstream clients; Develop, maintain and report on project budget tracking & project profit and loss; Process accounts payable and [...]
An exciting opportunity is currently available for an experienced Senior Registrar or Registrar or Principal House Officer to join the Orthopaedics Department at Hervey Bay ryborough Hospitals within [...]