Mantra Epping is located within the Northern suburbs of Melbourne. Positioned as one of North Melbourne’s top food destinations, Mantra Epping has a food identity driven by the history of the Melbourne Markets, and the produce and stories behind it. Our restaurants range from pub to conferencing meaning great opportunities to learn and grow within the business. Drawing on the wealth of local producers, Our Restaurants produce a dining product that is truly unique to the area.
We are seeking a passionate and dedicated Commis Chef to join our Kitchen Team.
As our next Commis Chef, you will:
- Maintain the effective operation of the kitchen
- Ensure high quality and presentation of food provided to guests,
according to property standards and timeframes of service
- Maintain a safe clean and organised work environment with emphasis on high food safety standards
- Be trained and mentored continuously by our Chef de Partie’s
What we are looking for:
- Someone who has ambition, raw talent, and a passion for food
- A person who has the willingness to take on feedback and try new things
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-stakes, team environment
- The possession of recognised culinary training and employment experience
- A commercial cookery certification and preferably, you will have obtained safe food handling certificate or food safety supervisor
Why work for Accor?
We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
We live and breathe by our four principles:
- People Crave Belonging
- People Want the Real Deal
- Every Person has a Story
- People Hate to be Wrong
In return for your commitment, we provide fantastic career and training opportunities and excellent working conditions with a supportive and fun team. In addition, we will provide you with hotel discounts and benefits worldwide. Click ‘Apply’ to begin your journey!
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Hospital Aide (504626) Tasmanian Health Service Tasmanian Hlth Service - Northern Region Launceston General Hospital Applications must be submitted by Sunday 23 May, 2021 11:55 PM Position [...]
Clennett's Mitre 10 is a locally owned business specialising in the building & trade industry along with key retail categories. We currently have four sites across southern Tasmania but with continued [...]
- Executive Level 1 - Hobart, Tasmania - $108,350 - $119,750 The Tasmanian Office of the Delivery and Employer Engagement Division is responsible for managing frontline employment and vocational [...]
The position We are currently seeking a Director of M&A; to compliment and drive our high-performing Mergers function based in our International Office located in the heart of Brisbane CBD.. This ro [...]