If you’re into sports + concerts and get a kick out of the sound of 100,000 cheering fans , you’ll love working at Mantra on Jolimont , located right opposite the iconic Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG) and within easy walk of Rod Laver Arena, Olympic Park Stadium, Fitzroy Gardens and the CBD. With 133 apartments together with our onsite restaurant Boundary Line Bar & Kitchen, Mantra on Jolimont provides a dynamic and fun place to work.
We are seeking energetic & enthusiastic Room Attendants to join our Team.
As our next Room Attendant, you will:
- Be willing to go the extra mile to provide great guest service
- Be comprehensively trained on how to maintain the level of guest service and care necessary to be put into this role
- Be required to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment
- Ensure high cleanliness and productivity standards are met and kept in accordance to company guidelines
What we are looking for:
- Strong attention to detail with a passion for providing quality guest service
- Good communication and time management skills with a friendly personality
- A person who is a well-rounded team player, that will be hands-on in order to see their team succeed
- Someone who is physically fit and comfortable working autonomously
- The flexibility to work over a seven-day roster at a variety of times
Why work for Accor?
We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
We live and breathe by our four principles:
- People Crave Belonging
- People Want the Real Deal
- Every Person has a Story
- People Hate to be Wrong
In return for your commitment, we provide fantastic career and training opportunities and excellent working conditions with a supportive and fun team. In addition, we will provide you with hotel discounts and benefits worldwide. Click ‘Apply’ to begin your journey!
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Data Migration Lead - 6 Month Contract We’re currently seeking a Data Migration Lead for a 6 month contract working with a large education provider in Melbourne. The role will be working across a [...]
MMAPSS Project Application Form 2021 - 2022 Online Project Application MMAPSS Overview: MMAPSS is an annual outreach program of grants and internships jointly funded by the Australian Governm [...]
Opportunity for a Lead Mental Health Clinician to join our team in the beautiful town of Echuca on the banks of the Murray River. Classification: Registered Nurse (Grade 3), Social Worker (Grade 2) [...]
Primary Therapist & Family Therapist About TaskForce Since 1973, TaskForce has provided specialist support for people in serious need in Victoria. Our core services focus on addressing social issues [...]