Mantra Mooloolaba Beach has prime position on the beachfront, less than 90 minutes north of Brisbane. Our roomy apartments and proximity to shops and cafes make us a family favourite holiday destination. From here you can easily explore the rest of the Sunshine Coast, or occasionally head into Brisbane for your urban fix.
We are currently looking for a motivated, bubbly and vibrant Guest Service Agent to join our friendly Front Office Team.
As our next Guest Service Agent, you will:
- Deliver service excellence, from check in to check out and everywhere in between
- Often be the first point of contact for guests and visitors
- Be responsible for completing a wide variety of front office tasks,
which will ensure that every day is different from selling the hotel’s facilities to taking reservations and maintaining guest accounts
- Provide guests and visitors with local information from your vast array of knowledge regarding the neighbourhood attractions and amenities
What we are looking for:
- Someone who goes the extra mile to provide a memorable guest experience with the ability to multitask
- The ability to work under pressure and think on your feet to quickly resolve issues is required
- Strong communication skills and pride in personal presentation
- A passionate person who is able to make both their colleagues and guests smile
- Someone with apparent energy and a positive attitude, that they will bring with them to every single shift
- A genuine customer service focus and a strong dedication to always making our guest’s smile during their stay
Why work for Accor?
We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
We live and breathe by our four principles:
- People Crave Belonging
- People Want the Real Deal
- Every Person has a Story
- People Hate to be Wrong
In return for your commitment, we provide fantastic career and training opportunities and excellent working conditions with a supportive and fun team. In addition, we will provide you with hotel discounts and benefits worldwide. Click ‘Apply’ to begin your journey!
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Hotel Brand: InterContinental Hotels Location: Australia, Queensland, Hayman Island Hotel: InterContinental - Hayman Island Resort (HISHA) Job number: EMEAA21323 About Us InterContinental Haym [...]
Job Description Nestled in the Heart of South Bank - Brisbane's Cultural Centre, Mantra South Bank Brisbane showcases 161 hotel rooms, studios & apartments containing fully equipped kitchens, laundry [...]
Job Description Mantra on Mary is located in the heart of Brisbane and is part of Accor\'s rapidly growing portfolio. Not far from Queen Street Mall shopping and the Treasury Casino, working here will [...]
Whitsundays - Daydream IslandPart-time and live onVariety in your day, have fun and meet new friendsUnspoiled luxury paradise island resort in the Whitsundays "Daydream Island Resort" is seeking Front [...]