Mantra on Murray is right in the heart of the sunniest capital in Australia. It has 190 spacious studio apartments and a top notch food and beverage outlet. Its easy transport links and walking distance to all the best Perth has to offer make it the perfect base for both business and leisure travellers- and workers on their lunch hour!
We are currently looking for a hands-on Maintenance Assistant to join our busy team.
The duties and responsibilities will include:
- General maintenance of hotel rooms and facilities
- Painting and decorating skills.
- Understanding of Fire Alarm and Fire Fighting systems in hotels.
- Understanding of hot water systems.
- Understanding of Air-conditioning and Ventilation systems.
- Being responsible for ensuring all guest and public areas of the hotel are presentable
- Understanding of Pool & Spa water testing and balancing.
- Assisting with waste management program
- Demonstrating a working knowledge of OH&S; standards
The applicant we are seeking will have:
- Previous experience in a similar role ( At least 2 years’ in hotel maintenance)
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven commitment to providing excellence in quality and service
- An ability to work well under pressure and be a positive management representative of the hotel
- Available for work on weekends and public holidays as required
In return for your energy, hard work and sense of fun, we offer you discounted rates at our hotels, resorts and apartments in Australia and New Zealand. With more than 120 properties, the opportunities for transfer and career progression are excellent.
Email your resume today by clicking “APPLY NOW”.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job no: 716862 Work type: Part time Location: Sydney - Western Categories: Retail - Store ABOUT DOTTI Dotti is a brand that embodies a fun and playful atmosphere whilst delivering fashion f [...]
- Monday to Friday residential role – Port Hedland Power Station - Proven industry background - Growing energy business across ANZ With an owned and contracted generation portfolio of around 3,000M [...]
Advertised Vacancy Number: IPS/SS This is a twelve () month fixed term, full-time position commencing Term , with possible extension and/or permanency Karratha Senior High School (SHS) is seeking a [...]
Join a company that has people at the heart of everything we do Positive workplace culture; feel valued at work Excellent training and development opportunity What we can offer! Fabulous workplace c [...]