Located in the heart of Darwin, Mantra Pandanas combines sophisticated city chic with Darwin's famous laid back, tropical culture, making this property an ideal base for corporate travellers or an ideal accommodation choice for the perfect holiday escape. Offering 336 studio, hotel, one and two bedroom apartment style rooms, Mantra Pandanas is supremely appointed with modern contemporary décor and luxury amenities. Selected rooms include a private balcony offering panoramic views across Darwin Harbour and Darwin city skyline, and serves as the perfect vantage point to enjoy the setting sun.
We are currently seeking an energetic, passionate, and experienced casual Room Attendant to join our Housekeeping Department.
The role of the Room Attendant is to maintain the cleanliness and hygiene standards that our guests have come to expect by having a keen eye for detail and a passionate approach to exceeding expectations.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Service and clean all allocated guest rooms, ensuring all tasks are completed at or above the required standard;
- Assist guests with all enquiries and complaints, and provides accurate information to guests about the property facilities and features;
- Comply with all guest privacy and security procedures;
- Stock and maintain the housekeeping trolley, ensuring adequate supplies are available and the trolley is presentable at all times;
- Undertake special cleaning projects, as directed;
- Follow the correct procedures for all lost property items;
- Notify the appropriate person of all maintenance problems, damaged equipment and missing items, immediately;
- Handles all amenities, chemicals and equipment according to specific instructions and OH&S; standards;
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
- Experienced within a high service environment, ideally within hotels or retail
- Available to work across a seven day roster
- Experienced in a similar role
- Organised and time efficient
- Able to handle multiple tasks at one time
- Committed to providing excellent guest service
- Exceptional personal presentation
- Be work fit – this is a physically demanding role
Being part of the AccorHotels network, we can provide ongoing training, support and endless opportunities for development and progression. If this sounds like the challenge you have been waiting for,
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Employer is seeking staff for Room attendant roles at Carrara. Room Attendants and Public Area Cleaners play an incredibly important role in hotels in terms of keeping the hotel very well presented, b [...]
Register with us for upcoming workTop up your incomeWeekly pay, friendly environmentPosition Summary: Cleaning hotel & resort rooms and apartments to a high standard, our housekeeping staff are expe [...]
To experience the relaxing tropical Cairns lifestyle, BreakFree Royal Harbour is the perfect place to work. Sitting on the Esplanade, it offers apartment accommodation that enjoys sweeping views acro [...]
, you will: - Be willing to go the extra mile to provide great guest service - Be comprehensively trained on how to maintain the level of guest service and care necessary to be put into this role - [...]