To experience the relaxing tropical Cairns lifestyle, Mantra Esplanade is the perfect place to work. Based conveniently on the Esplanade, this iconic Property offers apartment accommodation that enjoys sweeping views across Trinity Bay and Cairns lagoon. Laidback yet always lively, Cairns is an unspoilt paradise with two World Heritage listed icons to explore on your days off. This is a rare opportunity to live and work in paradise.
We are currently seeking an energetic, passionate, and experienced casual Room Attendant to join our Housekeeping Department.
The role of the Room Attendant is to maintain the cleanliness and hygiene standards that our guests have come to expect by having a keen eye for detail and a passionate approach to exceeding expectations.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Service and clean all allocated guest rooms, ensuring all tasks are completed at or above the required standard;
- Assist guests with all enquiries and complaints, and provides accurate information to guests about the property facilities and features;
- Comply with all guest privacy and security procedures;
- Stock and maintain the housekeeping trolley, ensuring adequate supplies are available and the trolley is presentable at all times;
- Undertake special cleaning projects, as directed;
- Follow the correct procedures for all lost property items;
- Notify the appropriate person of all maintenance problems, damaged equipment and missing items, immediately;
- Handles all amenities, chemicals and equipment according to specific instructions and OH&S; standards;
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
- Experienced within a high service environment, ideally within hotels or retail
- Available to work across a seven day roster
- Experienced in a similar role
- Organised and time efficient
- Able to handle multiple tasks at one time
- Committed to providing excellent guest service
- Exceptional personal presentation
- Be work fit – this is a physically demanding role
Being part of the AccorHotels network, we can provide ongoing training, support and endless opportunities for development and progression. If this sounds like the challenge you have been waiting for,
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Grounds / Maintenance Attendant-Spectacular Kimberley Region-Remote Western Australia We are seeking an experienced Grounds / Maintenance Attendant for this busy property located in the spectacular K [...]
Food and Beverage Attendant / All-Rounder-Spectacular Kimberley Region-Remote Western Australia We are seeking an experienced Food & Beverage Attendant / All-Rounder for this busy venue located in th [...]
Housekeeping Attendant-Spectacular Kimberley Region-Remote Western Australia We are seeking experienced Housekeeping Attendants for this busy property located in the spectacular Kimberley Region of r [...]
F&B; Attendant / All Rounder-Spectacular Kimberley Region-Remote Western Australia We are seeking an experienced F&B; Attendant / All Rounder for this busy venue located in the spectacular Kimberley [...]