Mantra Tullamarine Hotel is a modern 4.5 star property, conveniently located a short five minute drive from Melbourne Airport. Mantra Tullamarine provides 277 spacious, contemporary accommodation options including deluxe, executive and premier studios. With six state of the art meeting rooms, two large function rooms, and on-site 140 seat restaurant, Woodlands Restaurant & Bar, this role is ideal for someone looking to find their Mantra in an extensive Food and Beverage department.
We are seeking energetic & enthusiastic Room Attendants to join our Team.
As our next Room Attendants, you will:
- Be willing to go the extra mile to provide great guest service
- Be comprehensively trained on how to maintain the level of guest service and care necessary to be put into this role
- Be required to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment
- Ensure high cleanliness and productivity standards are met and kept in accordance to company guidelines
What we are looking for:
- Strong attention to detail with a passion for providing quality guest service
- Good communication and time management skills with a friendly personality
- A person who is a well-rounded team player, that will be hands-on in order to see their team succeed
- Someone who is physically fit and comfortable working autonomously
- The flexibility to work over a seven-day roster at a variety of times
Why work for Accor?
We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
We live and breathe by our four principles:
- People Crave Belonging
- People Want the Real Deal
- Every Person has a Story
- People Hate to be Wrong
In return for your commitment, we provide fantastic career and training opportunities and excellent working conditions with a supportive and fun team. In addition, we will provide you with hotel discounts and benefits worldwide. Click ‘Apply’ to begin your journey!
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Hotel Brand: Holiday Inn Location: Australia, Victoria, Melbourne Hotel: Holiday Inn - Melbourne Airport (MELCR) Job number: EMEAA20710 About Us Travel is a journey. At Holiday Inn, we help ma [...]
Job Description An easy one hour drive from Tullamarine Airport, Peppers Mineral Springs is situated in the heart of Victoria?s Spa Country in the Daylesford and Macedon Ranges. An elegant 1930?s Dayl [...]
Position Overview From humble beginnings, our brand was founded out of a passion for connecting travellers to the authenticity of a location by providing comfortable and bespoke accommodation. Today [...]
At the start of the Great Ocean Road lies Mantra Lorne , an historic guesthouse converted into a modern hotel with facilities that also make it the largest residential conference destination in Vict [...]