Mantra Tullamarine Hotel is a modern 4.5 star property, conveniently located a short five minute drive from Melbourne Airport. Mantra Tullamarine provides 277 spacious, contemporary accommodation options including deluxe, executive and premier studios. With six state of the art meeting rooms, two large function rooms, and on-site 140 seat restaurant, Woodlands Restaurant & Bar, this role is ideal for someone looking to find their Mantra in an extensive Food and Beverage department.
We are seeking a Houseperson to join our friendly and dedicated Team.
As our next Houseperson, you will:
- Be a key part of the Housekeeping team
- Coordinate with the Room Attendants and Housekeeping management
- Be willing to go the extra mile to provide great guest service
- Be comprehensively trained on how to maintain the level of guest service and care necessary to be put into this role
- Be required to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment
- Participate in driving the productivity, motivation and development of all Housekeeping Team Members
- Ensure high cleanliness and productivity standards are met and kept in accordance to company guidelines
What we are looking for:
- Strong attention to detail with a passion for providing quality guest service
- Good communication and time management skills with a friendly personality
- A person who is a well-rounded team player, that will be hands-on in order to see their team succeed
- Someone who is physically fit and comfortable working autonomously
- The flexibility to work over a seven-day roster at a variety of times
Why work for Accor?
We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
We live and breathe by our four principles:
- People Crave Belonging
- People Want the Real Deal
- Every Person has a Story
- People Hate to be Wrong
In return for your commitment, we provide fantastic career and training opportunities and excellent working conditions with a supportive and fun team. In addition, we will provide you with hotel discounts and benefits worldwide. Click ‘Apply’ to begin your journey!
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Fixed Term Dec 2021 Midland location ASAP About Us The Autism Association of Western Australia is the largest specialist lifespan organisation in Australia, providing support to people with Auti [...]
Enter search terms and hit enter. Results update as you type. Refine search Work type Permanent Full Time 1 Locations Joondalup 1 Categories Workforce Planning 1 Apply now Job no: 49577 [...]
We're looking for a candidate to this position in an exciting company. Transformation of data assets with reconciliation to original source data Interrogation of data assets to identify outliers, cor [...]
Posting Date May 14, 2021 Job Number 21047105 Job Category Event Management Location The Ritz-Carlton Perth, 1 Barrack Street, Perth, Western Australia, Australia VIEW ON MAP Brand The Ritz-Ca [...]