Located on the Cairns Esplanade, this property is one of the largest and busiest in Cairns, with a mixture of corporate and leisure guests. It offers a choice of rooms and larger apartments and a central location surrounded by shops and restaurants, yet still retains that laid-back tropical atmosphere that the dedicated team who work here cultivate so well.
A fantastic opportunity has become available for a highly-motivated and experienced Maintenance Assistant to join the Cairns CBD Maintenance Team on a Casual basis.
The role is operationally-focused, providing support to Team Members, Guests, Owners and Bodies Corporate for property related repairs and maintenance.
Reporting directly to the Cairns CBD Cluster Maintenance Manager, the position will assist in maintaining a variety of property, plant, equipment, fixtures and fittings across three CBD properties.
The position calls for those who know their way around a toolbox, enjoy working with a great team and like a bit of variety in their day. The successful applicant will be required to:
- Prioritise and action broad range of unscheduled maintenance service requests;
- Support scheduled preventative and deeper-level maintenance programs;
- Accurately interrogate, update and maintain operational computer systems/data;
- Work effectively in both autonomous and team activities;
- Maintain quality, efficiency, WH&S; and grooming requirements;
- Comply with Operational Policies & Procedures; and
- Complete mandatory training within designated timeframes.
Our ideal applicants will possess the following:
- Demonstrated experience in a similar role;
- Exceptional customer service skills;
- Impeccable presentation with excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Flexibility and reliability;
- Capacity to multi-task in a fast paced environment;
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
A great opportunity within Newcastle and the Hunter Valley exists for highly motivated Trade Assistants with mining experience. About the Job: We are in the search for results-driven people to jo [...]
Job Description Mantra Sirocco & Zanzibar are two properties located on the beachfront of Mooloolaba on the southern Sunshine Coast, and are well known for service excellence. Both properties offer f [...]
Mantra Sirocco & Zanzibar are two properties located on the beachfront of Mooloolaba on the southern Sunshine Coast, and are well known for service excellence. Both properties offer fully self-contain [...]
Date: 11-May-2021 Location: Roma Street, QLD, AU, 4000 Company: Queensland Rail We are currently looking for an Assistant CCTV Analyst to join the CCTV Analysis Unit based at Makerston Street, B [...]