- Work independently with a new task everyday
- Energetic, friendly team of 300+ employees
- Attractive remuneration package + car
Claim Central is looking for experienced a Building Assessor. You will be visiting at least three properties a day within your allocated region, assessing the claims, identifying the cause, calculating repair cost and collating relevant documents.
As a "Building Assessor” you will be our first face to face contact with our customers. You will use your knowledge of building and construction combined with instruction from relevant policy document to make a claim decision on behalf of our clients.
You will be required to use our state of the art system to submit your report within giving timeframe. Once the claim is approved and moves into repair stage, you will be acting as a go-to-person for the repair supervisor for any technical issues and client or customer inquiries, especially if it relates to scope of works and repair methods.
To be successful in this role you will need traits such as Customer Focus, Rapport Building, Accountability, Ownership, Flexibility and the Agility to handle and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
A day as an Assessor looks like:
- To represent Claim Central to our customer according to our business values and in the most professional manner.
- Conduct professional assessment of the claim and make decision as per client policy
- Conduct professional assessment or re-inspection of the property damages.
- Collect all required supporting documents and information
- Prepare and submit an assessment report or a Quote for insurer using Claim Central System.
- Conduct physical post repair quality inspections.
- Support and respond to client and Customer inquiries about the claim you assessed.
Required Skills & Experience
- Carpentry Trade and /or joinery Trade
- 3 year insurance industry experience
- 5 years building industry experience
- WHS Induction Card
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Good computer skills & data entry ability (word, excel & outlook)
- Strong attention to detail
- Highly organised
- Ability to work autonomously
- Flexibility with working hours
- Flexibility to travel interstate
Claim Central Consolidated is at the forefront of Claims Services, Technology and Data and Analytics, now ranked #8 in the 2016 Australian Financial Review Most Innovative Company. Whether as an end-end outsourced solution or a selected individual offering, our focus is on helping our Clients improve their performance. Claim Central is regarded a thought leader and innovator, investing diligently in partnership with its clients to bring new and disruptive claim solutions to the market.
If you are interested in working with a fast paced, dynamic Australian business then
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
- $135,310 - $141,170 plus 15.4% superannuation - Ongoing and non-ongoing, full-time and part-time opportunities - Various positions across Adelaide, Albury, Brisbane, Cairns, Canberra, Dandenong, [...]
- $100,325 - $108,349 per annum, plus 15.4% superannuation - Ongoing and non-ongoing, full-time and part-time opportunities - Various positions across Adelaide, Albury, Brisbane, Cairns, Canberra, [...]
JOB TITLE CROSS OVER SUPPORT WORKER DATE 23RD FEBRUARY 2021 REPORTS TO HOMELESSNESS SERVICES MANAGER AWARD SOCIAL, COMMUNITY, HOME CARE AND DISABILITY SERVICES INDUSTRY AWARD 2010 CLASSIFICATION L [...]
Program Support Officer (372896) Department of State Growth Cultural & Tourism Development Tourism & Hospitality Supply Applications must be submitted by Monday 24 May, 2021 11:55 PM Positi [...]