Join us on our mission to make a better world of work.
Culture Amp is the world’s most trusted Employee Experience platform. Our mission is to create a better world of work for 100 million people by helping companies put their people and culture first.
We do this by bringing together pioneering people science and powerful technology. Over 3500 companies like Airbnb, Slack, and the BBC trust Culture Amp to collect, understand and connect data throughout the employee experience. The insights help them truly understand their people and guide them on the best actions to drive positive behavior change and lasting impact.
We live in a world where the ability to understand and influence culture at scale is no longer a ‘nice-to-have’ but a ‘necessary-to-survive’.
Join us in making the world better, by making a better world of work.
How you can help make a better world of work
Come and join us on our mission to challenge the status quo and positively impact the lives of 100 million people by transforming the world of work! Here at Culture Amp we have an exciting opportunity for an Account Manager to come and join our talented and inclusive sales practice.
We find ourselves in a pretty unique position where we are now doubling down our efforts in attracting more of our customers towards our performance tool so that they can start to “connect the dots” between their Engagement and Performance data.
If you’re a salesperson who is deeply curious and incredibly passionate about people and culture and wants to work in a business that will allow you to try new things, drive behavioural change and impact positive return on investment, Culture Amp could be the company that you’re looking to work at. Oh, and we happen to be one of the fastest growing SAAS companies in the world, so if this excites you then even better!
Working within our high performing, APAC account management team, you will have the autonomy to try new things, work on projects and play a significant part in driving the adoption of new products to our current customer base.
Largely speaking, the role profile includes:
- Own an expansion quota for our current customer base targeted at the Mid-Market and lower Enterprise segments (200-1000 employees)
- Identify opportunities to expand revenue from current customers through understanding long-term strategic business and people goals
- Be able to confidently present our full product suite to existing customers to own up-sell and cross-sell of the Culture Amp platform
- Identify opportunities to grow current relationships to parent or subsidiary organizations
- Work closely with Customer Success to lead on 2-3 Customer Journey Points with Customers during the subscription year
- Contribute to the Account Manager Playbook to iterate and create the process for account growth
- Work with core renewal team to handle more complicated renewal processe
What You Bring to Our Camp
- Experience working well with cross-functional teams and all levels of management (internally and externally)
- Great track record of achieving sales goals within an existing customer base at the mid-market or enterprise level
- Hands on experience in selling either a performance software or HRIS tool to a variety of organisations within the Asia-pacific region.
- Ability to manage a high number of accounts/opportunities (100+) while maintaining focus on goals
- The ability to confidently articulate / communicate with mid level managers up through to the c-suite.
- “Hunter” mentality with the ability to uncover opportunities to identify growth of the existing customer base.
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- A focus on building strategic relationships with customers
- A passion for people and analytics
After 3 months, you will...
- Be able to confidently present our full product suite to existing customers to own upsell and cross-sell
- Partner with the Customer Success team on the Customer Journey from the time a client commits to work with us to renewal
- Articulate and update clients on product offerings
- Develop a pipeline of opportunities in your assigned Book of Business
Please keep reading...
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalized folks tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you have what it takes, but don't necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We'd love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit.
Non average workplaces attract above average people.
We consider ourselves anything but average and strive to make a home for different types of people from around the world to do their best work and have fun doing it. So we have created 4 “not your average” values that we live by, take a read, and if this sounds like the environment for you, please apply!
We are extremely proud of the Culture we have built, but don't just take our word for it, our Glassdoor reviews speak for themselves!
We are committed to not only making a better world of work, but also a better world. So we are proud to be recognised as a certified B-Corp.
We believe that inclusive businesses are better, not just for “company results”, but for the world. We have a strong commitment to Anti-Racism, and endeavour to lead by example. Every step we make as a business towards anti-racism is another step we can support our customers in making a better world (of work). You can see our current commitments to Anti-Racism here.
We ensure you have the tools you need to thrive both in and out of work.
- MacBooks for you to do your best work
- Share Options - it’s important to us that everyone is an owner and can share in our success
- Excellent parental leave and in work support programme, - for those families to be
- Flexible working schedule - where we can, let’s make work, work for you
- Fun and inclusive digital, and (in the future) in-person events
Most importantly. An opportunity to really make a difference in people’s lives.
Here are a few highlights from Culture Amp
- What is a People Geek?
- Learn how Culture Amp has impacted businesses around the world
- What does Culture First mean?
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
- Drive high profile client growth - Opportunities in Melbourne & Sydney - Great career development opportunity Roy Morgan is Australia's largest Australian-owned and longest established market resear [...]
- Work with a high-profile global business - Manage and support a national client account - Continuous support for career development and training At The Adecco Group, we are embracing change, leadi [...]
Job Description At Kimberly-Clark Professional we create exceptional workplaces across the globe. We strive to ensure the work environment is healthier, safer and more productive. From paper products [...]
- Enable customer success within our global organisation, Wolters Kluwer - Suits those experienced with tax compliance or agile software development - Be part of an exciting business transformation [...]