- Grade 2
- Maroondah Dialysis Unit
- Permanent Part-Time – 16hrs per fortnight
Eastern Health is one of Melbourne’s largest public health services. We provide a comprehensive range of high-quality acute, sub-acute, palliative care, mental health, drug and alcohol, residential care and community health services to people and communities that are diverse in culture, age, socio-economic status, population and healthcare needs.
About the role
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic Registered Nurse experienced in renal medicine to join the Eastern Health Integrated Renal Service (EHIRS) at the Maroondah Dialysis Unit.
EHIRS was established in 2008 and now provides a comprehensive renal medicine department encompassing in-hospital patient care, CKD management, outpatient clinics, pre- and post-operative transplant care, dialysis access surgery, dialysis access management, allied health services, an active research arm as well as facility and home-based renal dialysis.
This position will be responsible for providing best practice and will be primarily based at the Maroondah Dialysis Unit which is a 16 chair satellite unit, 3-5 Ware Crescent, Ringwood East. Staff will also have the opportunity to work across the other EHIRS dialysis sites.
- Box Hill Acute Dialysis: Box Hill Hospital – Ward 8.1, 8 Arnold St., Box Hill
- Box Hill Satellite Dialysis Unit: 5 Arnold St., Box Hill
- PJC Satellite Dialysis Unit: Peter James Centre, Cnr Mahoney’s Rd & Burwood Highway, Burwood East
- Angliss Renal Dialysis Unit: Chandler House, 16-18 Albert St., Upper Ferntree Gully
- Healesville Dialysis Unit: 377 Maroondah Highway, Healesville
To be successful in this role you will require
- Registration as a Registered Nurse with a current AHPRA certificate
- Demonstrated experience and expertise in renal/dialysis nursing
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication skills
- Proficient computer literacy
Please refer to the attached position description for further details of the role.
What we offer
Eastern Health offers a variety of fantastic Employee Benefits, view the extensive range !
- Diverse and engaging career opportunities
- Friendly & supportive team
- Flexible working hours
- Salary packaging options
- Career progression in our teaching hospitals
If you believe you have the ability to make a difference in this rewarding industry, apply today!
- All applications must be submitted online via E-Mercury
- All appointments are made subject to a satisfactory Fit2Work Check, where preferred candidates will be required to complete a Criminal History Check at the expense of Eastern Health.
- You must have Australian work rights to apply for this position.
- Recruitment agency applications will not be accepted.
Eastern Health Values: Patients First | Agility | Humility | Respect | Kindness | Excellence
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Location: Melbourne | Southern Metropolitan Job type: Not provided Organisation: Eastern Health Salary: Salary not specified Occupation: Nursing Reference: 23488 Registered Nurse | Grade 2 Eme [...]
Applications from Recruitment agencies will not be accepted The successful applicant to this position will be required to undergo a pre-employment Police Check. Position Summary Associate Nurse U [...]
Job type: Not provided Organisation: Eastern Health Salary: Salary not specified Occupation: Nursing Reference: 23573 Registered Nurse - Paediatrics Permanent Part Time Join our dedicated Paedi [...]
Job type: Not provided Organisation: Eastern Health Salary: Salary not specified Occupation: Nursing Reference: 23558 Registered Nurse Grade 2 Temporary Part-Time – 56hrs per fortnight (11 we [...]