Stamford Hotels & Resorts
- Got The Right Attitude? We've got jobs!
- Friendly and Professional Team
- Perfect City Riverside Location
Stamford Hotels and Resorts, a part of the Stamford Group, manages the Group’s portfolio of luxury premium hotels located in Australia and New Zealand. The hotel portfolio consist of nearly 1800 rooms and over 1000 employees. In addition to the hotels, the Stamford Group owns a portfolio of premium commercial office properties internationally, and is involved in the development of high end luxury residential units in Australia.
At Stamford Hotels and Resorts, we understand that our people are our greatest asset. We strive to retain, develop and reward passionate and success-orientated professionals at all levels.
In our pursuit for excellence, we encourage entrepreneurial thinking, challenge the status quo and inculcate a sense of ownership while fostering an environment of transparency, collaboration, respect and integrity among our employees, business partners and the larger community
To find out more about us and to see what we have to offer please visit our website: .
About the Opportunities:
At Stamford Plaza Brisbane, it is business as usual and we want YOU! Come and join the Grande Dame of hotels. We are seeking enthusiastic and professional can-do Hospitality Gurus to join our team in many different roles on casual, permanent part-time and permanent full-time basis'.
Don't have hotel-specific experience - never mind, because for us, it's all about a genuine interest in providing exceptional customer service, pride in personal presentation and having the right ATTITUDE! Of course, if you have relevant experience, even better! No stand down hours or casual only roles for us, No Sirree! We are blessed to be operating Business As Usual .
Current Career Opportunities:
- Front Office Assistant (Duty) Manager
- Team Leader Banquets
- Bar Manager - Pav Bar
- Bar Team Leader - Pav Bar
- Front Office Guest Service Agents
- F&B; Attendants
It''s all about YOU. Ideally YOU will have/possess:
- A genuine smile & commitment to customer service excellence
- A positive can-do attitude
- Pride in personal presentation
- Experience in a similar role is highly regarded, but not a deal breaker if not
- Experience working in a 5 Star Hotel or similar environment would be awesome, but not essential
- Must have an RSA Certificate for F&B; roles (you can easily do this online)
- Must have solid leadership experience for supervisory roles
- Must have Australian working rights without sponsorship
- Flexibility to work a rotating roster
Culture and Benefits
Our 'Knight's Head' Logo is conceived from our founder Sir Stamford's family crest and symbolises the core values that unify all members of our company. We understand that our people are our greatest asset and we therefore strive to reward, retain and develop passionate and success-orientated professionals at all levels. As a team member of Stamford Plaza you can expect to receive;
- Excellent Pay & Employee Benefits
- Great career opportunities and progression
- Exciting 5 Star Hotel Environment
- Complimentary Duty Meals
- Complimentary Uniform Laundering
- Food & beverage discounts in all F&B; outlets within the Hotels (after qualifying period)
- Discounted accommodation throughout Stamford Hotels & Resorts (after qualifying period)
DON'T DELAY - APPLY NOW! THESE EXCITING OPPORTUNITIES WILL NOT BE AROUND FOR LONG!
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Full-time Department: H&M; Company Description We are looking for a Department Manager to join our GPO Melbourne team! Life at H&M; Are you ready to join a global brand with endless possibilities [...]
Senior Consultant, Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management Country: Australia Cities: Adelaide, Brisbane, Canberra, Melbourne, Perth, Sydney Area of expertise: Job Description As an Avanade D365 F [...]
Country: Australia Cities: Adelaide, Brisbane, Canberra, Melbourne, Sydney Area of expertise: Analytics Job Description As a Data Engineering Senior Consultant at Avanade, you will use comprehe [...]
Adelaide, Brisbane, Canberra, Melbourne, Perth, Sydney Area of expertise: Infrastructure / Unified Communications Job Description You have a passion for technology and are genuinely excited about [...]