Stamford Hotels & Resorts
About Stamford Hotels and Resorts
Stamford Hotels and Resorts, a part of the Stamford Group, manages the Group’s portfolio of luxury premium hotels located in Australia and New Zealand. The hotel portfolio consists of nearly 1800 rooms and over 1000 employees. In addition to the hotels, the Stamford Group owns a portfolio of premium commercial office properties internationally, and is involved in the development of high-end luxury residential units in Australia.
At Stamford Hotels and Resorts, we understand that our people are our greatest asset. We strive to retain, develop and reward passionate and success-orientated professionals at all levels. In our pursuit for excellence, we encourage entrepreneurial thinking,
challenge the status quo and inculcate a sense of ownership while fostering an environment of transparency, collaboration, respect and integrity among our employees, business partners and the larger community.
Stamford Plaza Sydney Airport is currently recruiting dynamic and motivated Food & Beverage Attendants with experience in Room Service.
- Provide professional service to guests;
- Re-stock fridges to par levels, store and ensure the outlet is correctly stocked in accordance with outlet stock control guidelines;
- Ensure compliance with hotel policies and procedures;
- Working alongside the kitchen team to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction.
To be successful in this exciting role, the right candidate will have a bright, energetic attitude and most importantly – will love to have fun, in addition to:
- Exceptional customer service skills;
- Ability to thrive under pressure and work in a high-paced environment;
- A real go getter, who can think on their feet;
- Strong attention to detail, communication and interpersonal skills;
- A high level of personal presentation and grooming;
- Flexibility to work various rostered shifts over a seven-day roster;
- Current NSW Recognised Responsible Service of Alcohol is essential;
- Demonstrated experience as a Food and Beverage Attendant in a hotel environment, preferably in Room Service.
Employees of Stamford Hotels and Resorts are entitled to many outstanding benefits, including:
- Great opportunities for career development;
- The opportunity to work with industry professionals in an exciting hotel environment;
- Complimentary duty meals;
- Discounted parking on the premises;
- Complimentary uniform cleaning.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Location Paddington - Sydney Job Nanny Days/hours 3 days Monday, Wednesday, Thursday: 8.00am - 5.00pm (may consider another 3 days Mon - Thur for the right candidate) Full time job No Part tim [...]
Would you like to be part of the most international company in the world? A company operating in more than 220 countries worldwide, and has been pioneering cross-border express shipping since 1969? W [...]
- Opportunity to develop and construct aircrew rosters to support the Group flying program - Pride yourself on maintaining accurate crew records and performing detailed analysis - Permanent full [...]
- Challenge yourself to lead the implementation of a robust data privacy, ethics and governance framework for Qantas Loyalty. - Opportunity to work in a dynamic cross functional team . - Full ti [...]