Funlab Pty Ltd
Funlab provides a fun and positive work environment with the goal of making sure every individual has a safe place to be themselves. Investing in our people is one of our core values and we aim to develop our people during their journey with us, whilst allowing them to create memorable experiences for our guests.
Who Are We?
Funlab provides a fun and positive work environment with the goal of making sure every human has a safe place to be themselves. Investing in our people is one of our Core Values and we aim to develop our people during their journey with us, whilst allowing them to create memorable experiences for our guests.
With 40 venues across 7 brands in Australia, New Zealand & Singapore,
our growing family is on the lookout for a passionate, professional and fun Head of Property for our Funlab Support Office in Abbotsford, VIC .
Why Work With Us?
- You get to join the innovative and people focused Funlab family!;
- You'll have direct impact on Funlab’s growth strategy;
- You'll get to immerse yourself in a people-first culture - focused on upskilling and developing our Motherfunners (team members!) to future success;
- An excellent remuneration package will be offered to the lucky candidate -
- Free activities for yourself at ANY and ALL of our Funlab brands;
- But mainly...just because we're AWESOME!!
What You'll Do
- Establish and implement the property strategy for all Funlab brands and location types
- Utilise current landlord relationships and networks to identify opportunities inline with the overall property strategy
- Establish key strategic partnerships with major landlords, have a strategic partnership plan that will facilitate multiple rollouts within key identified locations with Australia’s largest landlords...Build that future for Funlab!
- Determine the overseas property strategy and conduct analysis and feasibility of countries and regions to ensure Funlab is in the best possible for overseas expansion
- Identify new strategic and alternative landlord relationship to leverage growth
- Management of the existing leasing portfolio across the group; responsibility for disputes, reviews, extensions, exit/change strategies, abatements, signage, car-parking and contributions
- Conduct feasibility studies and present new site opportunities to the Executive team and Board
- Provide regular reporting and insight towards the growth of the company inline with Funlab’s growth strategy
What You’ve Got
- 10+ years experience in a Leasing role, working with major shopping centre landlords or in a similar in-house role for multi-branded hospitality/retail/entertainment businesses or a combination of both
- Demonstrated ability as a strategic thinker. You must have the ability to formulate and deliver a Strategic Retail Plan and have a history of successfully identifying, growing and maintaining a portfolio of reputable brands/companies
- Commercial Acumen: you will have the proven ability to assess a deal strategically and commercially.
- Outstanding and proven negotiation skills
- Clear ability to utilise resources to achieve successful outcomes, eg: networks, data, landlord, consultant and stakeholders
- Awareness and understanding of the current commercial property marketing, driving to protect and adapt the company’s positions to changing market conditions
- Lease admin/legal including a working knowledge of the Retail LEases Ace and experience with the responsibility of legal documentation and execution
- Problem solving skills, having an ability to find and create property solutions where others can not
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Self-motivated and proven ability to work autonomously
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
With more than 250+ stores and 2000+ Team Members nationally, we are Australia's leading retailer and wholesaler of fashion and comfort footwear, owning and operating some of Australia's most iconic b [...]
8 Murray is looking for a driven, enthusiastic and passionate Sous Chef to join our team of legends. 8 Murray was established in 2018 and has been growing steadily since. Set in an old house, our etho [...]
*FLOOR STAFF* > ABBOTSFORD > DONCASTER EAST Part-time hours: 20 per week Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract, Permanent Salary: $20.00 – $23.00 per hour Benefits: - Employee discount [...]
At ALDI, our people are the key to our success. ALDI offer a supermarket experience that is like no other in Australia. Where else can you walk into a supermarket wanting to buy bread and milk and wa [...]