We believe each moment in sports can change the plan, change the game and change lives. That’s why our mission is to build the world’s most powerful network of sports video and data to empower teams to make every moment count.
How? By hiring people around the world who want to help us support coaches, players, analysts, recruiters, teams, clubs and fans. Hudl customers use our products to capture video, analyze data, share highlights and a lot more. They stay ahead of the game with the latest technology and we help them achieve their goals.
Want to join us?
We have an established presence across the Asia Pacific sports market, working in all levels of Sport from Elite through to grassroots teams spanning across multiple sports.
We are looking for someone to lead our sales activity across the competitive sports markets throughout the Oceania and Asia regions.
You are passionate about sport, ambitious and have preferably a background in sales (SaaS). Your approach will be consultative, building an understanding and relationship with our clients to then help them improve.
We are scaling rapidly across APAC and enjoying major growth, so you will be looking to grow with Hudl.
- Experienced. You have a few years of sales experience or have worked in professional sport previously.
- Connected . Ideally have worked in the sports market before or have a passion for football.
- Methodical. Have worked with a CRM like Salesforce and have a disciplined approach to approaching and engaging partners.
- Passionate about sport and technology. You can’t wait to bring the best sports software in the world to teams across the APAC region
- Personable You build relationships and network naturally.
- Consultative. You take the time to establish relationships, understand customer's ambitions and look to sell solutions tailored to their needs.
- Ambitious - you are excited to work for Hudl and want to build a career here.
- Help our clients. Look at how they currently work and show how Hudl can disrupt this with positive outcomes for their teams.
- Become an expert. You will learn Hudl’s suite of products.
- Work with our competitive users across multiple markets . Develop existing relationships and source new ones across all sports.
- Develop and implement plans to drive growth .
- Build a strong pipeline and close sales.
Personal Growth. Hudl is scaling quickly, so we are looking for people to grow with us.
- Celebrate work at Hudl retreats . We like to gather our Hudlies from around the world to showcase achievements and strategize for the future.
- Treat you like an adult . We’re all about a healthy work-life balance. We’ll give you unlimited vacation time and have company-wide timeout days (no meetings allowed).
- Provide career growth . We’re lifelong learners who encourage professional development. We’ll give you tons of resources and opportunities to keep growing.
- Supply you with tools for success . You’ll have the enriching, flexible environment and powerful hardware you need to do your job well.
- Support your mental health . We care about our employees’ wellbeing. Our Employee Assistance Program and Employee Resource Groups have you covered.
Diversity at Hudl
Hudl is an equal opportunity employer. We understand the power of a diverse team, celebrate differences and promote inclusion.
We also know imposter syndrome is real and the confidence gap can get in the way of meeting spectacular candidates. Please don’t hesitate to apply—we’d love to hear from you.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
What makes Gartner Sales a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you’ll set your career on track for outstanding achievement with a company that knows no limits. We’re the world’s leading re [...]
Executive Assistant - Dynamic company culture - Fast growing and exciting business - Work with a driven and focussed CEO About the Role The primary purpose of the Executive Assistant is to [...]
We are looking for a savvy B2B sales professional who can help us scale our SaaS business and wants to grow with us! If you have strong business savvy, a love of learning, a sense of humour, curio [...]
About Meltwater: With 20 years of experience in the field of online media monitoring, Meltwater is a global leader in media intelligence and social analytics SaaS solutions - helping to bridge the ga [...]