Norton Rose Fulbright
Norton Rose Fulbright is a global law firm with a large global diverse workforce of more than 7,000 people across more than 50 cities worldwide. We provide the world's pre-eminent corporations and financial institutions with a full business law service.
Recognised for our industry focus, we are strong across all the key industry sectors: financial institutions; energy; infrastructure, mining and commodities; transport; technology and innovation; and life sciences and healthcare. Knowing how our clients' businesses work and understanding what drives their industries is fundamental to us.
Our Regulatory Litigation team is recognised as one of the leading regulatory disputes teams in the region and is an integral part of a global practice that is ranked among the global elite. We have an opportunity in our Melbourne team for a 2-4 year Associate who is commercially focused with strong skills across competition and consumer law, corporations law, privacy law, regulatory and commercial litigation matters.
Working alongside Partners and senior Lawyers, you will have the opportunity to be involved in a wide range of complex regulatory litigation matters. You will be joining a highly collaborative and inclusive team with strong leadership and mentors.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented and motivated mid-level regulatory litigator. Some of the work you can expect to be involved in includes:
- Providing advice on all aspects of competition and consumer law to the ACCC and commercial clients
- Providing advice on all aspects of corporations law to ASIC and commercial clients
- Providing advice on all aspects of privacy law to the OAIC and commercial clients
- Conducting regulatory litigation in the Federal Court of Australia
- Advising the ACCC and commercial clients in relation to competition issues arising in merger clearances
- Mentoring Graduates and Summer Clerks within the team
- Assisting with business development and marketing initiatives
- 2-4 years PQE experience gained within a reputable commercial litigation practice with exposure to competition and consumer law, corporations law and/or privacy law matters
- Exceptional client liaison skills
- Outstanding analytical, technical and drafting skills
The successful candidate will need to be a strong team player, commercially minded and have exceptional academic achievements. At Norton Rose Fulbright, you will be rewarded with genuine career prospects and an inclusive, high performing team environment renowned for its collaborative culture, passion for client service and professional development opportunities. Remuneration will be commensurate with relevant experience.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Company Description Our mission is simple: we want to help people everywhere start, run and grow a business. We’re a fast-moving global fintech company building the tools entrepreneurs need to sim [...]
Job Description: The Role This is a customer service and retail sales role with an absolute fashion focus. As a Bupa Optical Dispenser, you will work as part of dedicated team delivering world cla [...]
Company Description We’re a large scale systems integration company, committed to delivering trusted solutions that help to safeguard Australia. With over 20 years’ local experience and the back [...]
We are currently recruiting for an experienced and exceptional Groups Consultant who must have a commitment to exceptional client service and the ability to work under pressure during the high volume [...]